TerraEarth Forums

Classic Games, And Remixed Music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix606
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,009

PostPhoenix606 Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:54 am   Post subject: Classic Games, And Remixed Music Reply with quote

Allright, I just went to this website and it had all of this great game music, even from Beyond good and Evil, if nobody has played this and you like adventure games like ratchet and clank get this, this game was completely underated, It's lowest score I have seen was an 8, this game has incredible music and depth in gameplay with a fun hovercraft to use, though you should rent it, anyway I was at http://www.songoftheweek.info/?weekStart=1&weekCount=10&weekOrder=desc
and it had great game music, as well as ocremix.org now I was wondering what is your favorite classic snes, nes games and what is your favorite video game music, or remixed video game music.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Favourite game music? Hard to say... I've got a lot of soundtracks I enjoy, but I do love the Terranigma soundtrack to death.

Classic game wise, I'd have to say Terranigma, Chrono Trigger, Mario RPG, Tales of Phantasia. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man... way too many classics I love playing. Just off the top of my head, there's Link to the Past for the SNES, and the Castlevania series for the NES. There's a lot more, but way too many to mention.

The Castlevania series also had some of my favourite video game music (there's a reason I have half a dozen versions of CV 2's "Bloody Tears").

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: