TerraEarth Forums

I laughed! I cried! I... punched a brick wall. O.o;
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBiF

PostSBiF Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As unfortunate as I must say, some people got to turn things from a discussion about one person to another- themselves- 'coz' they just have to be the center of attention all the time.

-sigh- It just gets to me. And thank you Raini, for trying to keep on topic- and Coz- you homophobic jackass- that's really the kind of thing you shouldn't say. Not only is it hurtful to other peoples feelings- but it also doubts your own sexuality because A) denial is the first sign of being in the closet. B) insulting homosexual people also could make people think you are homosexual yourself, because it goes back to A) denial.

A person who is comfortable with their own sexuality shouldn't get sick from someone of the same sex being attracted to them, considering that they should know they are straight and not have to worry about what other people think. Once again, it returns back to the denial.

Anyway, I don't hate homosexuals, lesbians- I hate a few lesbians- because they were my girlfriends and left me for other girls- all it really says is they were more attracted to girls then to guys. (Or I make them completely sick of guys, but I'd rather think the former is true)

Anyway, it's buon voyage again for my short lived appearances here- see you in a couple of days (if not sooner)

SBiF
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Me not want SBiF to go. Sad
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither do i, but he's got lots of stuff in his life he has to work throught before he can begin to hop online.

PostSBiF Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't goin no where... I'll be around, like I have been, just... less and less, unfortunately. My social life went from a solid 70% to a negative five in a few short months. Thats what happens when you work every night of the week, overnight, for 9/10 hours a night. It sucks, sure... but what can ya do?

Anyway, you'll prolly see me tomorrow- if there's no work. If not, than chances decrease somewhat there after.

Welp, time for me to run (Once) again. Catch you all later.

SBiF
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SBiF wrote:
A person who is comfortable with their own sexuality shouldn't get sick from someone of the same sex being attracted to them, considering that they should know they are straight and not have to worry about what other people think. Once again, it returns back to the denial.

I don't get sick from that, I do from graphical depictions.

I trust you have never been sexually harrassed by another man too. I certainly don't like that a male atracted to me tries a move. If he stays before that line we are cool.

No matter if you are right with everything you have sayd, I was expresing my toughts, too bad you tought I should leave them inside my mind.

Now about the attention thingie. I think you judge people too fast. If you didn't noticed this little topic was about to break appart Aoiga and Joan completely and with it maybe a few other members. Not that it was it's original purpose but I would rather make sure that all post are off-topic before that happening.

Too bad you were paying more attention to your topic than your friends.
Tiga X
Level 7: Raiden

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone give me a recap, coz' I'm pretty confused right now. I could ofcourse read all the previous posts, but that would involve me actually using my index finger, and I'm a lazy bum.
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit has hit the fan, there's your recap
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think SBiF was pointing a finger at you only, Coz... a lot of people made it their point to be a center of attention.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemme ask you a question, Coz. Would you complain about being sexually harassed by a woman?
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If harrased means that the person keeps pushing no matter how much I tell that person I am not interested , of course I would, just like everybody else.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

how about first advances?

Gems 1,022

PostPaGaN3l3m3nts Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've said before, anyone can have any sexual preference they wanna' have, and that's their choice. But, you need to be sure what someone's fine w/ before you do it. Do NOT hit on a straight person UNLESS you're the opposite gender. Do NOT hit on a gay person uness your the SAME gender. Don't PHYSICALLY hit on someone unless you're fairly certain they'd be fine w/ it. And if you find that ANY "hitting on" your doing offends someone, STOP. So, to answer Joan's question...
I guess most first advances from a person of the same gender (if you don't feel that way) could be ignored, as long as they stop the INSTANT you set them straight (no pun intended). But, if you want to slug some guy one because he touches you on the ass, go for it. After all, it's not much different from a girl being entitled to slug a guy for touching her on the ass if she didn't want him to.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually you're born with your sexual preference.

Gems 1,022

PostPaGaN3l3m3nts Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now, I don't state my opinions like they're facts, so don't you go doing it either. And please, let's leave it at that. ^_^ Though, I suppose I did leave out my usual, "It's my belief that," or, "In my opinion,"... Drat, need to watch myself closer. At any rate, personally, while I do attribute some things personality-wise to genes, I'm more of a nurture-over-nature man myself...
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
Actually you're born with your sexual preference.

You're not. Smile My friend loved girls until the minute he turned gay because he was sick and tired of all the bs that he went through while dating girls. Many people turn to being gay/lesbian because of past experiences they've had with the opposite gender and don't want to have to deal with it anymore.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: