TerraEarth Forums

Joan's Music Stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:50 am   Post subject: Joan's Music Stuff Reply with quote

This would be where I post my music stuff, be it sequences of my fav songs or original compositions or lyrics.

I'll start with my more recent sequences. Razz

Tales of Rebirth - The Die is Cast This is the final dungeaon regular battle theme, I sequenced it because I was bored and needed to replenish my creative energy with some transcribing exercises.

Grandia X - Combat 4 This is the event boss battle theme, although it sounds more like an epic intro theme. I did this because I feel up to a challenge and because Iwadare is an amazing composer. Very Happy

Sonata Arctica - Ain't your Fairytale This song is from one of my fav bands, Sonata Arctica. This sequence is to pay homage to this band, I improvised the vocals with the strings and flute sounds. Smile

As for my original music, I don't think it's be considerate to just paste the MIDI here and assume you have the right synth for it, so I recorded, encoded and uploaded it for you. All my original music would be hosted in SoundClick from now on.

My SoundClick page

Enjoy. ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: