TerraEarth Forums

Aqua Teen Hunger Force... the game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:32 am   Post subject: Aqua Teen Hunger Force... the game? Reply with quote

Well, a golf game.

If they're smart, they won't include the Mooninites on the box art. If people are dumb enough to panic over Lite Brite, they may mistake the game box for a bomb and send the squad to the store.

I don't expect the game to do particularly well, but it might be worth checking out when it ends up in your local $5.00 bargain bin.

Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Humbug, golf game based on cartoon isnt worthy to buy or playing. Im happy with Wii Sports.

Joke devices out in public buildings? Not good idea after 9/11 event or while terrorists still loose around the world. Pity on prankers and their troubles with fist of law.
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude. The Boston people are funny about the whole terrorist thing and OH NOES LITE BRITES. XD

But... an ATHF golf game? Stupid. Razz

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up in the Maine/Mass. area a few weeks back. They are simple folk, kind, not the kind of people that live in Jersey- out for themselves, never want to do anything unless it's for their own gain. I suppose they would freak out over a little image like that, although it's funny some of the one's in New York were stolen and then sold on ebay. >D
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically, I've been in the process of getting out to Boston for school (probably in the next year or so), and to hear that, I about died laughing.

But yeah, the Mooninites on ebay, when I checked them, were upwards around $3,000 USD. That made me giggle.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Hammer

PostHammer Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno how much weed this dudes had back in the 60s but they must have fucked all their brains up ...

I've got to admit that I had no clue wtf ATHF was ... and as it seems it was the right thing. Wish I hadn't clicked on the initial link, but so much dumbness just makes me wanna drop da bomb >.>

Terrorisms is overrated. Actually no one would blow himself up or crash planes into buildings if there weren't the sluttish press dudes producing headlines out of everything. All they want is publicity ... and they get a hell of it in the USA. War against Terrorisms is no solution it's nothing but the source of the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: