TerraEarth Forums

Illution of Gaia Memorable moments. May Contain Spoilers.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favorite Character?
Will
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Kara
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Seth
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Eirk
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Lance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lilly
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Neil
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Hamlet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
Castoth wrote:
you just don't get it, do you? You're posting spams and you need to stop. I don't care who the hell you were talking to, it's considered a spam, and you need to stop.

You want to know what needs to stop?

You need to stop telling people what to do. In the past week, you've not only spammed the forums more than anyone (complete with over a dozen unnecessary threads), you've backtalked the administrators (the folks in charge) multiple times, and told someone to "shut their fucking mouth".

Now, you're trying to make me look the fool. That's nothing new to me, others have tried it here in the past. They failed at it; they only made themselves look bad by yelling and swearing a lot, and you will too.

You're not "obeying the rules", and you're not "doing what's right". You're behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum. And if you don't stop with this little nobility complex of yours and start showing some respect to others, I will use any influence I can to make sure you can't come to these forums any more.
Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Example 1: My tantrum theory was correct.

You're behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Castoth wrote:
Don't you EVER tell me what to do and what not to do again!

Castoth wrote:
That attitude of yours NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

Example 2: My yelling theory was correct.

they only made themselves look bad by yelling and swearing a lot, and you will too.

Castoth wrote:
And besides when I said "you need to shut your fucking mouth,"

Castoth wrote:
For your info, I have lives outside of my whole computer, the Internet, "and" this forum. All I said is hopefully, eFlare will get the section done quickly. So just shut up.

Example 3: Going above and beyond, and demonstrating an all new, confrontational-for-no-reason attitude. After offering an "apology", no less.

Castoth wrote:
just forget about the fight. I told Moddex I was sorry, and the same goes for here. So really I'm truly sorry.

Castoth (in the very next reply) wrote:

You're dumber than I thought.

Thank you for proving my points for me. It makes my work infinitely easier.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not what I wanted to see when I came on here after being sick an entire day.

Kaziroh: Stop reviving the thread. If you're so done with it as you said you are, you will stop replying to it. Because I'm not in the greatest of moods, this thread is locked, and if any of this is brought up into a new thread, I will be a very unhappy admin.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: