TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma section

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Castoth
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 0

PostCastoth Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:05 pm   Post subject: Terranigma section Reply with quote

I wonder if eFlare is ever going to get done with the Terranigma section. Hopefully he is still working hard on it.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

We have lives outside of the internet and this forum. It will get done when it gets done. That's why eFlare made the update section on the main page.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

and dont worry, he already hired some help to get it done faster...

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Castoth

Gems 0

PostCastoth Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:43 am   Post subject: For your info Reply with quote

For your info, I have a life outside my whole computer, the internet, "and" this forum. All I said was hopefully, eFlare gets the Terranigma section done quickly. So just shut up. Mad
Angelus-Mortis
Level 2: Whisp

Gems 78

PostAngelus-Mortis Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a few things he might want to add to the Terranigma section. Particularly this bit on using the rush attack.

You can actually use the rush attack consecutively without sustaining any damage at all if timed right. Just perform the rush attack, and at the end of the attack, perform another one. Just give a small pause between the rush attacks, otherwise the trick won't work. This works, even if your rush attack lands in the middle of an enemy's attack. In this way, you will actually have time to change directions before performing the next rush attack. In theory, this makes you invincible and you cannot be damaged at all, but it only works while you're performing the move, and you time it correctly. Just practice doing it awhile, and you will eventually get the hang of it.

(Another note I found after using a different emulator: In some cases, you can actually have the run button held down the entire time you do the rush attacks consecutively, but on some other emulators (and possibly the real SNES) you can't perform the rush attacks consecutively while holding down the run button. Instead, you have to perform the rush attack, then let go of the run button during the pause (and change directions if necessary) then press it again for the next rush attack. It's a bit more complicated, but once you get used to it, it's not really a problem at all.)

Another not so well known bit:
There's another location where you can get the Drgnmail. I know you can buy it at Loire or something, and it's not particularly special, but you can get this one for FREE, and it will probably add to the armors section if there's a column for location. I've found it's not in a lot of walkthroughs, but you can find this Drgnmail in the Great Lake Caves in the screen where you need to use the magic anchor. Simply equip the magic anchor and stand on the right side of the water, and look upwards to find some air bubbles. You might think there's an enemy there, but there isn't. Look closely at it for awhile, and you'll notice it's not doing anything at all. You can actually use that air bubble. If you use it, you'll find a hidden area with the treasure chest that has a Drgnmail in it.

chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i always found the dragonmail armor, without walkthrough too Oo that one wasnt SUCH a special armor to find, i think

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Angelus-Mortis

Gems 78

PostAngelus-Mortis Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but it might be something nice to add to a walkthrough or the armors section for accuracy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: