TerraEarth Forums

Where did Celes go?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamechampionx
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:59 pm   Post subject: Where did Celes go? Reply with quote

I'm playing FF3/6. I got through Vector and now I'm supposed to visit the outpost on the eastern edge of the map. Except I can't find Celes.

Where the heck did I leave her? I checked Narsche and I can't find her. And that robot deal is blocking my re-entrance into Vector.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a little late, but in case you're still stuck. Celes has been kidnapped by Kefka. Head to the outpost, you'll reunite with her later.
gamechampionx

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I'm past that bit and about to beat up Kefka near the end of the game. Thanks anyway. Trying to level up, wondering if I need to get far past level 50 to beat the game.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, but make sure all your characters are over 40. Alos, if you don't have Gogo, get him. He can use anyones battle commands, which is really useful.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
gamechampionx

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got all the characters. I need to finish off the Esper thing anyway. Going for level 50 because I want to make it a bit easier I guess. Maybe I'll never finish this game, don't know.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I never did. I have this bad habit about wanting to level up alot before the last dungeon, getting bored, and not playing for a year. That's why it took me almost 2 years to beat FFVII.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Verum Vitae
Dragonmaster

Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 376

PostVerum Vitae Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, one...the final boss has four or five forms, not to mention you have more then ten uber-hard enemies to fight before you ever reach him. the esper thing is a really good idea, it gives your characters a wide variety of actions and healing commands, as well as level-up add-ins, like HP +10% or something.

also...no matter what level you are, Kefka will still be hard to beat. I tried at level 99 and he killed me. btw, it will take you more than two weeks of nonstop play to go from level 2 to level 80, and then experience becomes so high, it's nearly pointless.

Strategy...Have one sabin cast aura bolt or flame dance, terra her esper, celes use phoenix, and Gogo use mimic

if you can keep your magic up, start out by casting haste on your party, along with regen. be sure to carry alot of ether or phoenix down, and be sure to utilize gogo's ability to equip other commands, it'll help.

overall, it's not impossible to beat Kefka, but it's going to be hard.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: