TerraEarth Forums

general ff8 discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:29 pm   Post subject: general ff8 discussion Reply with quote

just thought id start one of these, considering im playing ff8 for the 3rd time now

2nd time through i got all the GFs (didnt first time), beat omega weapon, and almost got characters to lvl99 or whatever the cap is.

i used irvine and quistis.

anyways... discussion!
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I fail so badly at this game, but I love it muchly (I tend to use Rinoa since she's my favourite, but when you hit the end of disk three, things go to hell, sadly. Sad)

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but when you get rinoa back (isnt it end of disc 2 where u lose her?) she has a fun limit break.

imagine using angel wing and only having meteor or ultima as your attacking spells ^^
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat this game for the 5th time right before i joined these forums. For some reason until my most recent playthrough i never really enjoyed it much, but i had alot of fun with it that time. This time through was my perfection run, where i got just about everything i could, and got every ones (including GFs) levels to 99. in every playthrough id usually use Irvine and Quistis, but this time around i ended up playing it with Zell and Quistis.

-The Fence Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: