TerraEarth Forums

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefencemaster
Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 am   Post subject: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reply with quote

I can't wait for this game. It's going to be amazing. a little over a month until it gets released to america. So yea, I just thought that i would make a topic about it because I have nothing better to do right now

-The Fence Master
thefencemaster

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Double posting because no one else is

Am I honestly the only one whose waiting for this game. Then again, i wouldnt be surprised if any of you just kind of hate all of the Final Fantasy 7 Spinoffss

-The Fence Master
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, you're not the only one. I don't have a PSP, unfortunately, but I do want to get one. I'll need one, for Wild Arms XF. Sad

...plus, I have three PSP games already, and no system to play them on (Valkyrie Profile, Jeanne d'Arc, Tales of the World). I usually just play on my boyfriend's PSP, but he's been playing Final Fantast Tactics.

And no, I don't hate the spinoffs. I have Dirge of Cerberus and I loved it, despite the shitty controls and some of the retconning Nomura did in terms of story. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
thefencemaster

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

So i finally got this game while I was gone (In case no one noticed i was out of town, and just got back home about 15 minutes ago. I was kind of in Florida-ish until then). Anyways, this game is pretty awsome. The fighting system is farily similar to the one in Kingdom Hearts. The music in the game has been amazing. it has alot of great remakes of tracks from the original Final Fantasy 7, as well as some cool ones that are new. The only real issue i have with it is that there is about 50 times as much side-quests to do than there is actual story, but its really great for killing time.

And this concludes my rant on my views of the game.

-The Fence Master
thefencemaster

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Double posting again, which i doubt matters in a dead topic. Anyways, i just beat the game like 5 minutes ago. it was amazing. I really cant think of anything else to say about it other than its a great game.

-The Fence Master
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a psp for my birthday, and I got this game (along with Wild Arms). I have yet to pop it in, but I've heard the extra missions are hard. Very Happy I look forward to that.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
thefencemaster

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly, out of the 300 extra missions there are in the game, i think about 20 actually killed me. for the most part the missions just get repetitive, which can make it hard to just sit there and do them. The advantage to the missions is that they are great if your looking to kill about 5 minutes of time. But yea, good luck to you when you do get around to the game.

-The Fence Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: