TerraEarth Forums

weird dreams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 pm   Post subject: weird dreams Reply with quote

last night i had a really, and i mean REALLY strange dream... so heres the story:

i stand into a dojo, and theres another boy and a girl, standing right next to me, both smiling softly at me and another guy standing in front of me, his face hard as a rock and another old man, who seems to be a master of some martial art... we both (the guy in front of me and myself) have katanas (swords) in our hands and are about to cross them, when the old man says "you have to fight now" and im like "but i dont know how to..." and he says "just be yourself, believe in yourself, and nothing can go wrong" and then the old guy has a katana too and starts training with me slowly, making me remember some moves and i understand what he meant about "believing in yourself" so i focus on myself and start getting ready to fight this other guy, who hasnt moved yet but suddenly starts screaming and he looks like one from dragonball (you know, with the wind and that stuff XD) and gets a huge armor and a big blade... i start feeling fear but then i remember what the old man said and i believe in myself again and i feel that i get stronger and i know, that i can defeat him... so he storms at me, his blade risen upon his head, ready to strike and i am standing there, my eyes resting on his, still believing and just before our katanas hit each other.... the alarm goes off, waking me up and reminding me that i have to go to work =/

really weird, huh?

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I get weird dreams on occasion, when I can remember them, that is. The last one I had that I can remember pretty well was a nightmare from a few years ago. SBiF was in it at the beginning. I think we were talking about horror movies and the like while driving home from the movies or sommat.

We end up getting followed by some weirdoes for a while, before he gets safely to his house, and myself to my own home. In the middle of the night I'm woken up by some noises in my room, and it turns out to be these weird horror-loving freaks who decide to turn me into something out of a horror movie.

I got so shaken up by that dream when I woke up, it took me some two hours to get back to sleep, followed by listening to happy music on my cd player. :/

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
chicken
manifested spam

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

geez, i do know what you mean, i got some of those too Oo

ever dreamed about getting killed? i did... more often than i'd have liked to =/ onve i got back-stabbed by a clown, then got shot by a granny and once i fell from a very very high building... oh and the most weirdest of them: once jesus (!) hit me with a pan from behind, smashing my head to mush XD

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

yay for jase Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what that dream was - the guys said "Sorry, we have to kill you. It's for a magazine article we're doing." and proceeded to torture me. I don't think I got up to the actual murder, but it was creepy since I saw myself, and it was in my room and all.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had any of those types of dreams, though one of the weirdest dreams I had was being in the pixellated world of Doom, and beating the crap out of aliens and hellspawns with blunt heavy metal objects and rescuing my comrades.
manifested spam

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

too much metroid? XD

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

yay for jase Very Happy
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I just have been playing a lot of Doom back then. Razz
manifested spam

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, doom rocks Cool

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

yay for jase Very Happy
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah. Very Happy

Though John Romero is a douche.
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep dreaming I'm dating chicks that I find attractive but will never have, and just as I'm about to give them the best night of their lives, I wake up in a dark alley without my underwear
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Axe Kazama wrote:
I keep dreaming I'm dating chicks that I find attractive but will never have, and just as I'm about to give them the best night of their lives, I wake up in a dark alley without my underwear

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 146

PostForbiddenDarkWolf Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my dreams take the cake lol
One of my recent weird dreams was I was walkign through our world where no houses existed. When we reached the end of the land and it met the ocean over a cliff. Their was this funky looking ;antern holder with a swirly platform on the bottom. I used my telepathic powers to make the 'key' to turn into a house where all the evil stuffed animals I had tortured apparentl were locked away with crowbars in drawers in tliek the bathroom and kicthen, everywhere. Than somehow they got out and tried to kill me (stuffed animals I have never before seen) and I had a bird 'stuffed animal' on my head tied to me with chains. The evil stuffies tried to destroy the chains preventing the bird from protecting me. Until a smart evil stuffie was like "NOooooooo!!!! if you break the chains you'll release her full potential" only too late and my bird 'spirit' no longer a stuffie obliterated them all.
My bf said I was on crack lol. I have no idea where it came from it gave me a good laugh though lol.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a rather weird dream a while ago. and i think this one would rival yours, ForbiddenDarkWolf

started off just at my house, where my sis had asked to 'borrow' my snes controllers. (just the controllers). when i agreed, under the condition i get them back, she took them around the back of my house (which was at the time unusually spacious). turns out her and my mum are working for some evil overlord. Next thing i know my house is 2-storey and im apparently hosting a big party. so i walk over to some people i went to school with, they are looking through yearbook photos. i ask 'may i rip your soul?' and proceed to tear up the yearbook. i dont get any odd reactions, its as if thats completely normal. then i hear that something sent by the 'overlord' is after me. so i decide to confront him. some little thing comes out of nowhere and tells me its dangerous, that he's upstairs. (my house isnt even 2-storey). after further questioning i find out that theres a falling chandelier trap, and a fat guard. oh and that itll hurt if i get hit. as i go up there my dad passes me a half-empty bottle of scotch and says 'itll make it hurt less' (wtf). then i go up the stairs, which conveniently replace my laundry, dodge the falling chandelier, and get grabbed by the guard. so i figure that i can escape by spinning around. then i wake up thinking 'wow thats.. normal'

Gems 146

PostForbiddenDarkWolf Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahah your dream is cool its on par with my dream i'll tell ya, well dreampt, well dreampt can't wait till I have a nother weird dream to add to the collection on here, I'm bound to have another ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: