TerraEarth Forums

Shining Force series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForbiddenDarkWolf
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 146

PostForbiddenDarkWolf Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:58 pm   Post subject: Shining Force series Reply with quote

I can't believe no one has talked about the awesomeness that is Shining Force. This was the series that gave me my gaming obsession and has yet to be recreated with such finesse. I love the tactical elements, the amazing story and the crazy characters not to mention the werewolves hahaha.

Has anyone played the old games Shining Force and Shining Force 2 ? im sure you've probably heard of the new games Shining Force Neo and Shining Force EXA. I just recently started to play the old games again which are awesome!!!! This is one series that has changed fromits original gaming style and that has remained awesome. Slashing a hundred monsters in one swing is just a great feeling lol.
Brutus

Gems -66

PostBrutus Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I only got anywhere in the second, but there's so many sexy characters in it Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: