TerraEarth Forums

Final Fantasy on the 360

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkisdabomb
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 pm   Post subject: Final Fantasy on the 360 Reply with quote

Yes it's official... Final Fantasy XIII will be on the 360. What are people's thoughts on this.
thefencemaster
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't really matter at all to me. I don't have or want a 360. My guess is that Square is just trying to get more money for the game. Im not thinking they would have made all too much if they went for an only PS3 release for it

-The Fence Master
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but what's really interesting is that it's only multi platform outside of japan.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon its pretty crap that its on the 360. first Final Fantasy was a PS-exclusive, and now seems like the Wii will be the only console without the new game.

kind of makes nintendo look bad. i mean they did get the remakes of the old games but still, its no FFXIII

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
i reckon its pretty crap that its on the 360. first Final Fantasy was a PS-exclusive, and now seems like the Wii will be the only console without the new game.

kind of makes nintendo look bad. i mean they did get the remakes of the old games but still, its no FFXIII

Correction. Final Fantasy was in fact, a NINTENDO exclusive before. FFs 1-6 were originally released on the NES and SNES, and FF VII was suppsoed to be released on the N64, but Square jumped ship and went for the Playstaion. So it was inevitable that this would happen, but it still doesn't make it any less shocking.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

arkisdabomb wrote:
Correction. Final Fantasy was in fact, a NINTENDO exclusive before. FFs 1-6 were originally released on the NES and SNES, and FF VII was suppsoed to be released on the N64

i stand corrected. of course i should have known that, i have the roms.

and ff7 on n64... woulda been awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: