TerraEarth Forums

mooyah!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
u8312n008
Level 2: Whisp

Gems 40

Postu8312n008 Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm   Post subject: mooyah!!! Reply with quote

if you cant tell by my name, i r teh n008z0rz. terranigma was the absolute best game ever played and i quickly became obsessed over it, so thats why im here. that and because my old forum doesnt allow spam anymore Sad so anyway... ive looked and looked but i cant seem to find the place that says how this place works, can someone help me Confused
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,445

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! I will tell you how this place works: Left-click on a thread of your choice, click on reply and write sth ontopic. If you spam around, there is a certain woman that will kill you instantaneously. Have fun!

Gems 40

Postu8312n008 Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i was talking about the whole gem thing, i didnt have currency on my old forum
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well when you post, you get gems, which can be used to change your name, or interact with other members.

But spamming loses you gems, so post with care!

And welcome!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Nurdof
Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 71,096

PostNurdof Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm   Post subject: Re: mooyah!!! Reply with quote

u8312n008 wrote:
if you cant tell by my name, i r teh n008z0rz. terranigma was the absolute best game ever played and i quickly became obsessed over it, so thats why im here. that and because my old forum doesnt allow spam anymore Sad so anyway... ive looked and looked but i cant seem to find the place that says how this place works, can someone help me Confused

Welcome to the forums. I have never played Terranigma, but I do know that it is the sequel to a game called "Illusion of Gaia". If you have never heard of it, well this must be your first time hearing about it.

Oh, and if you don't know how this place works, all you have to do is go to the Announcements forum, click on either Forum Policies, or Emoticons, and that should give you all the help you need.
thefencemaster
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, welcome, and other such formalities, enjoy your stay. yea thats all i got im kind of brain dead right now

-The Fence Master
Enigmatik
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 21

PostEnigmatik Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm Enigmatik as u can likely tell. Terranigma is easily the best game I have ever played and Illusion of Time/Gaia would be a close third, behind secret of Mana. Didn't really get into soul Blazer.

Edit: Can anyone tell me how I can place a picture and or motion clip under my name i saw some people have them. Does this have something to do with the gem system?
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Enigmatik wrote:

Edit: Can anyone tell me how I can place a picture and or motion clip under my name i saw some people have them. Does this have something to do with the gem system?

i dont think it has anything to do with gems, u upload an avatar in the profile menu. although it might cost gems. to get enough, read around and post something ^^

and welcome, btw.
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, uploading avatars doesn't cost gems. Custom titles (such as my Kween of DOOM), however, does.

Anyway. Hi. Smile I'm rainichan. I'm the psycho woman people mentioned. Very Happy I am also an admin, and I am like Ceiling Raini. Evil or Very Mad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: