TerraEarth Forums

Beta Monkies (that's all of you)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:27 pm   Post subject: Beta Monkies (that's all of you) Reply with quote

Hello! My name is Ed and this is my assistant Tracy, for the next two hours we're going to show you the amazing world of the Titanium II knife set! That's right, don't be scared... these knifes are so awesome, they can cut through a shoe! I'm not shitting you! An ffing shoe!

Right.

Over the past year one of our founding fathers, boxxleman, and myself have been working on some kind of candy. What kind you may wonder? Brain candy, that's what! Perhaps some of you may remember our attempt at recreating the classic Boxxle games (Sokoban shit, you know) on the web, with some community and Flash magic. It was called "Boxxle 3: Online" and failed miserably. So, this new candy we have is actually an old recipe, but in a new jacket. Now we just have to hope it was the jacket and not the flavor that made people puke.

If you're a fan of puzzle game, like Sokoban/Boxxle then I'd invite you to try out our semi-closed beta testing thing. At (LINK REMOVED, PLEASE LOOK AT NEXT POST) you can try out our new candy. We'd love to hear what you think of it, both positive and negative.

There are no strings attached to trying it out. All you do is visit the site, look around, play the game. Some features require you to be registered, if you want to take that extra step all the better, you'll be able to experience more of the game. But you don't have to of course.

People?
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And we've live. We launched Boxxle Online yesterday. It's a shame nobody replied in this topic with comments. We've liked to hear some before the launch. Oh well.

If you're still interested in Boxxle Online, visit http://www.boxxle.net/online/ it's done now. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: