TerraEarth Forums

Wc3 remake of diablo2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavdaman88
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:36 am   Post subject: Wc3 remake of diablo2 Reply with quote

Some videos of my custom warcraft 3 map where i recreate diablo 2, act 1. If your a diablo fan check it out!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RLCCPJkyyKQhttp://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7aDw5r8n0
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0xGRw_3LI
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you youtubed this? lol awesome. maybe more people will be in for it now

does that static field abuse still work? or did you end up fixing it
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

On the vid it looks like everyone is just standing there (and they fall far too easy). I remember playing D2 and it felt like the world was after me. So I guess you gotta make the AI hunt the player, clubber the player and eventually punch the living sh** outa him.

Game Designer
gavdaman88

Gems 3,008

Postgavdaman88 Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah probably because theyre fallens and have 1 hp. Usually theyd wittle your health down at lower levels whilst the shaman who sits behind them raises them regularly.

After testing this a lot later in the map you have to run from enemies quite often just because potions dont regenerate you as friendly as they do in diablo2 (often youll take damage faster than the potion heals). I'll upload an actual level 1 playthrough of act 1 once i figure out how to make good videos with FRAPS.

Oh and what was the bug? Spamming? I changed the cooldown a bit, and it only does 1/3 damage or what not of their current health. Useful for bosses but besides that not necessary when you have nova.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: