TerraEarth Forums

My Minimum Quest/Glitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lance
Level 1: Huball

Gems 1,000

PostLance Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:10 pm   Post subject: My Minimum Quest/Glitch Reply with quote

HI everyone. ^_^ I decided to attempt a minimum quest on Soul Blazer, meaning I only defeat the monsters I need to, as well as take only necessary items. I just finished Grass Valley, however I decided to do a practie run first. That means I'll go through wuth as little as possible except I'm not going to worry if I take stuff by accident. ^_^

Anyways, I didn't release the old woman in GV. Normally, she's the first person you release. However, when freeing the Chief, it never gave a "Can't be released" message, Instead, it showed normally. However, the house still didn't exist. So, I went and released the woman. When I did, the house was there, but she wasn't. I haven't been able to get her to appear, but the chief was upstairs, which is what matters I guess.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're only killing monsters you have to, you'll have a hell of a time come mid-to-late game. You'll only be partially levelled up. Against annoying bosses like the Devil Bird, that can be a royal pain. Neutral

Dark Samurai
Level 8: Amarante

Level 8: Amarante

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you have fun shoting yourself in the foot Cool Guy

Gems 1,000

PostLance Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

XD Yeah, I really don't expect to do that great. :-\ I have like, no new games though, so I figured I'd try something I haven't done. I know I'm probably going to explode at St.Elles, if I even make it there. But come to think of it, I'll have to level anyways if I wanna use the Zantetsu sword. Gosh, might not even work. I guess I"ll go as far as I can, though. ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself did the same thing, except the lady did appear when I brought her in after I brought back the chief... maybe it's just a glitch in your game... and didn't she go elsewhere if I'm not mistaken, like Lisa's house?

SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
thefencemaster
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to say good luck with that. That is a challenge that I would never personally try and take on.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance wrote:
XD Yeah, I really don't expect to do that great. :-\ I have like, no new games though, so I figured I'd try something I haven't done. I know I'm probably going to explode at St.Elles, if I even make it there. But come to think of it, I'll have to level anyways if I wanna use the Zantetsu sword. Gosh, might not even work. I guess I"ll go as far as I can, though. ^_^

Well, yeah. And then you have to sufficiently power up to level 24 at the end so that you can use the Soul Blade against Deathtoll. Granted, beating the game whilst only freeing characters and opening paths when necessary is still a great challenge, but the bare minimum XP to win is 420,000.

Recently, I decided to set myself the task of maxing out the XP counter; I'm presently at 48million/level 46. Does anyone know how high it counts? Smile
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The exp. counter maxes out at 99,999,999. Level 50.

I've maxed out my character before (which has since been lost), on account of I had a lot of spare time then and nothing better to do. Cool Guy

Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh. I've still got a little while to go then - I do it in 4 million point sessions. Even so, that's a thousand rollers each time and another 13,000 to go in total. +_+

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Soul Blazer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: