TerraEarth Forums

A rumor about Illusion of Gaia is no longer a rumor.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSVegetto
Level 1: Huball

Gems 1,005

PostSSVegetto Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I still havent forgotten about this. I guess the head admin still wants to keep it a rumor, oh well lol. We could at least have an acknowledgement for figuring out his rumor.
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Acknowledges*

The head admin (there's a new sheriff in town) is still working on the TN sections these days (when he even has time). If the IoG section is updated, it'll probably be a while off. Not really a top priority.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The Illusion of Gaia part, as far as website completion, has already been finished. Before anything else is updated, however, the admin wants to finish the website. Therefore, any and all reader-submission information will come last, after the website is complete again.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SSVegetto

Gems 1,005

PostSSVegetto Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
The Illusion of Gaia part, as far as website completion, has already been finished. Before anything else is updated, however, the admin wants to finish the website. Therefore, any and all reader-submission information will come last, after the website is complete again.

I was going to wait 7 more days to post this but its been almost 2 years and I'm just curious is there any update to this? 2 years is a lot of time to update the website. I still havent forget, maybe the rumor should stay though to keep people curious about it. So what do you guys think? Has the website been finished?
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SSVegetto wrote:
rainichan wrote:

I was going to wait 7 more days to post this but its been almost 2 years and I'm just curious is there any update to this? 2 years is a lot of time to update the website. I still havent forget, maybe the rumor should stay though to keep people curious about it. So what do you guys think? Has the website been finished?

Click around some links on the main page, and you'll get your answer. :\ The website still isn't done since it was deleted, and the forums got backdated for two years. I would suggest waiting, and it'll get done when it gets done.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
TENCHI
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 54

PostTENCHI Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad yeah,that's no longer a rumour,but I feel a little disappointed....

Gems 1,005

PostSSVegetto Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TENCHI wrote:
Sad yeah,that's no longer a rumour,but I feel a little disappointed....

Yeah, but it's not surprising. They wouldn't program something extra into the game that you can't get to in the first place without the move. It's just part of the background.

I guess it doesn't bother me it remains a rumor either way.
odoroboujohn

Gems 25

Postodoroboujohn Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

We still have that crazy gem that we can see but can't seem to get and the game with 51 red jewels.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

odoroboujohn wrote:
We still have that crazy gem that we can see but can't seem to get and the game with 51 red jewels.

Did I miss something, what 51st red jewel is this? O_o

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: