TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma Brain Teaser
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Thanks to the Arena, the Overdrive --> AP ability, and the Ally Overdrive setting... you can rake in the Sphere levels towards the end of the game. In one of my current saves, ALL my characters have unlocked ALL of the talents and stats in the Sphere Grid, with a couple odds and ends missing.

Course getting the ultimate weapons and sigils in that game is killing me... Mad

I can't stand the Via Infinito. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but even with all my girls at level 80, I still can't make it past the Black Elemnt.

i didnt have the patience to get overdrive > ap for everyone, and i didnt have enough patience to get enough gil to afford to get auto-phoenix on everyone. its not like in ffx-2 where infinite gil is a CONGRATS! away. (i got stupidly good at getting that, like 70% or so success rate).

and i dont actually remember how i beat the black element, i think it took me about 2 or 3 tries though. i must have CONGRATS!'d it, i think that works on it. and got lucky that yuna didnt get kaboom'd.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Remind me again... what's CONGRATS! about?

Rest in peace, old avatar.
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

its the 7-7-7 draw from Random Reels of the Lady Luck dressphere. basically, you get a massive load of gil, and if the monster isnt immune to it, you get its bribe items, and all the exp you'd get for beating it. essentially, an instant win against all non-bosses. and since early bosses in the via infinito apparently appear later as normal monsters... well, that makes it easy. just hope that your Lady Luck doesnt fall into an ultima.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: