TerraEarth Forums

The Pink Gorilla Joke

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 am   Post subject: The Pink Gorilla Joke Reply with quote

Okay I didn't have the patience to type out the full length version of the joke, so I made a shortened (and I assure you this is a shortened) version of it. This is all my doing.

The main thing about this joke is to make the journey funny and interesting, lest the punchline make people want to kill you. They still will at the end of it all, so no worries there.

Without further ado, here it is:
---

A man was driving along the side of a long country road. He had been on the road for the better part of an hour when his car started to make a strange noise. He pulled into a gas station and began to talk to the attendant there.

“Mister it sounds like your serpentine belt is about ready to blow,” the attendant said.

“You think I can make it to Moorefield from here?” The man asked.

“Well,” the attendant thought about it for a moment. “You might make it, but you better get it to a mechanic damned quick.”

“Thank you,” the man nodded.

The man got back on the road and rubbed his head.

“Jeez, Dennis, you’ve got to calm down. You’re jumping at your shadow,” the man sighed.

Dennis was on his way to visit his wife. Well, his ex-wife. This was their last hope of having a discussion about whether or not Dennis would get visiting rights to his two kids. Peter and Susan… he loved them more than anything in the world.

He could just picture their faces right now.

He woke with a start, and saw a pair of headlights coming right at him! He’d fallen asleep at the wheel! He veered off as the tractor-trailer blared its horn. He careened off the road and through a patch of bushes. He heard a dull twang sound that meant his serpentine belt had breached and fallen apart. As his car skidded to a halt in front of this old manor house, he slammed his head on the steering wheel.

His car was useless.

“Hey mister!” Came an old mans voice a few minutes later.

Dennis looked out his passenger window and saw an old man in a nightrobe tapping on the glass.

“Mister, are you hurt?” The man asked.

Dennis stepped out of his car and slammed it with unnecessary force. “Yeah, I’m sorry about this, sir. My car almost got into a wreck.”

“Looks to me like your car is in a wreck,” the old man chuckled.

Dennis groaned, and slapped his hands to his sides. “You have a point there. Listen my cell phone won’t get any signal out here, do you have a phone I could use?”

“Afraid not, son. But you’re welcome to stay in my house overnight. A tow-truck driver stops by to check on me each morning, so I can just ask him to give you a lift,” The old man nodded.

“That would be great. Thank you..”

“My name is Arthur. You can call me Arty,” the old man nodded.

“Arty. My name is Dennis,” Dennis said shaking Arty’s hand.

--

Arty’s house was a work of wonder. As Arty had explained it had been around since the Civil War, when it was used as a hotel for traveling soldiers from both the North and the South. It had been converted into a Burlesque house from 1890 to 1912, and in 1913 it became a theater for small community shows. During the era of Prohibition it doubled as a speakeasy and in the 1940s it was a hostil for fleeing migrants from Germany. In the mid 1950s it went back to being a hotel until it was bought by its manager in 1975 who struck it big in the stock market. That manager was none other than Arty himself.

“Course most of my money is gone now,” Arty smiled. “But I lead a comfortable life. A good way to end my 91 long years.”

“End? You seem pretty healthy for a man of 91,” Dennis said.

The two men sat at opposite sides of a modest, but well-designed dinner table. The man had cooked a large pot of chicken noodle soup and some toast. It was a small dinner, but Dennis appreciated it all the same.

“Looks can be deceiving. I’ve been nervous as hell ever since that damned Pink Gorilla moved in at the top of the hill,” Arty explained.

Dennis stopped sipping his soup. He stared at Arty, unsure whether he should be laughing or not.

“I’m sorry, what?” Dennis asked.

“Pink Gorilla,” Arty repeated. “Sucker done moved up into the cave on the top of the hill.”

“And Pink Gorilla is a nickname for…” Dennis lead.

“A gorilla, or silver-backed primate, that is pink,” Arty grunted. “You think I’m crazy. You think I’m a senile old man who’s lost his bleeding mind.”

“No sir, I assure you I,” Dennis was cut off by Arty laughing.

“You really think I see through that politeness of yours. Don’t BS me son. I’ve been around a lot longer than you and I know what people think of me. But I’m not mad. As a matter of fact, if you don’t mind a bit of a hike, I can prove it to you,” Arty offered.

“I’ve got better things to do with my time,” Dennis waved. “I think I should be getting to bed anyways.”

“Really?” Arty asked. “So that’s it, eh? I give you room and board and you won’t even give me the opportunity to prove myself to you?”

Dennis rubbed his eyes. He didn’t want to go along with this lunatics story, but he did feel bad about being a burden. So, reluctantly, he nodded. The two men walked to the front door and they rounded the garden and began walking through the woods.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until finally Arty snapped his fingers and cursed.

“Damn it. I forgot to bring a flashlight,” Arty realized.

“A flashlight? It’s still light out, though,” Dennis explained.

“No, a flashlight for the cave!” Arty explained.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they arrived back at the house.

Arty walked inside and grabbed a small flashlight.

“You know what… better get you one too,” Arty realized.

He fished through his drawers and found a second, equally small flashlight.

“Just changed the batteries this morning, so we should be fine,” Arty explained.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until finally Arty snapped his fingers and cursed again.

“What now?” Dennis groaned.

“The key,” Arty explained.

“What key?” Dennis demanded.

“The key to the cave! You don’t honestly expect us to get anywhere without that now do you?”

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they arrived back at the house.

Arty walked inside and opened a small door underneath his stairwell. Inside was a large box of keys. Arty reached for a single, gold one in the middle and grabbed it.

“I use it the most, so it’s always there,” Arty explained.

“Why do you need to lock a cave?” Dennis asked.

“You’d lock a cave too if you had a Pink Gorilla hiding in it!” Arty retorted.

“Yes, I suppose I would…” Dennis trailed.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the hill.

“Now we gotta climb this hill. It’s pretty steep, but if I can do it, I’m sure you can,” Arty cackled.

And they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, until they made it to the cave entrance.

“Okay, now this key goes in the lock like so…” Arty demonstrated. He turned the lock and the door opened.

They walked in and turned on the flashlights. They began to move cautiously through the cave. Arty snapped his fingers and cursed.

“What?” Dennis whined.

“Oh yeah… we’re gonna need a rope to get down this drop-off,” Arty explained.

“What drop-AAAAAAAAA!” Dennis fell forward, but Arty caught him just in time.

“What the hell! Why didn’t you tell me there was a drop-off!” Dennis shouted.

“You didn’t ask!” Arty snapped back angrily. “Come on, there’s a rope ladder…”

“Back in your house,” Dennis grunted. “Why don’t you go get it and I’ll wait right here?”

“If you wanna wait by yourself in a dark unfamiliar cave by yourself, be my guest,” Arty mocked.

“Fine!” Dennis spit.

They made their way back to the entrance and Arty began to lock the doors again.

“Why bother locking it?” Dennis asked. “We’ll be right back.”

“I don’t want it to get out!” Arty explained.

“Fine, whatever,” Dennis sighed.

And they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, until they made it back to the woods.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it back to the house.

Arty sat down on his chair and lit his pipe.

“What are you doing?” Dennis demanded.
“I’m an old man, I’m taking a break darn it!” Arty explained.

So they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, until finally Arty said “Okay, let’s grab that rope ladder and get a move on.”

Arty picked up a small bundle of rope which was tied together in a ladder and slung it over his shoulder.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the hill.

And they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, and they climbed, until they made it to the cave entrance.

Arty entered the key in the lock and they entered. They made their way cautiously through the cave, and this time Arty stopped Dennis right before the drop-off. He tied one end of the rope ladder to a small stalagmite and let the end slink down to the bottom.

Dennis went first down the ladder and took one, two, three, four, five, six, seven steps until he was at the bottom.

“Wait a minute,” Dennis complained. “That was like a five foot drop!”

“And an old man like me can’t jump that far. Plus how are we gonna get back up it with a big old gorilla chasing us!” Arty snapped.

“You…” Dennis began pulling at his hair, but this hurt so he stopped.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until finally they reached another door.

“Don’t tell me we need a key for this one, old man or I’ll kill you right here,” Dennis snapped.

“No, kid. We don’t need a key,” Arty hissed. “We need a crowbar to pry the damn thing up. Let’s go back to the house.”

“You… no… stupid…you… old!” Dennis stammered.

“Are you having your stroke in installments kid?” Arty asked. “Come on, let’s go.”

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they reached the ladder.

They climbed up, one, two,three,four,five,six,seven, and up.

They went out of the cave. Arty locked the door. “I’m not letting it out!”

And they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, and they descended, until they made it back to the woods.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it back to the house.

Arty scratched his head. “Now where did I leave the damned crowbar…”

And they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, and they searched, until finally Arty exclaimed. “Found it!”

They went out the front door.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the hill.

Arty unlocked the door and they made their way cautiously to the ladder.

They climbed down one, two, three, four, five, six, seven and down!

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the door.

Dennis and Arty lifted the massive door with the crowbar and finally it was out of the way.

“Damn that was heavy. I need to take a break,” Arty said, lighting up his pipe.

And they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, until finally Arty said “Let’s go!”

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to a large chasm.

“Well, fiddledy-dee,” Arty sighed.

“What now?!” Dennis whined, near the breaking point.

“I forgot the plank that we need to cross this chasm. Let’s go!”

“Back to the house!” Dennis shouted.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the door.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the ladder.

And they climbed one, two, three, four, five, six, seven and up!

And they exited the cavern. Arty locked the door. “He won’t make it through this, by golly!”

Arty picked up a large wooden plank, and he gave the other end of it to Dennis.

Dennis and Arty lifted the massive door with the crowbar and finally it was out of the way.

And they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, and they sat, until finally Arty said “Let’s go!”

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to a large chasm.

Dennis put the plank over the chasm.

And they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, until they made it to the other side.

At the end of this chasm, there was a massive cavern lake. Dennis couldn’t help but be stunned by its beauty.

“Damn it!” Arty cursed. “We need a canoe to cross this thing!”

“I will kill!” Dennis screamed, his bliss crashing down instantly.

And they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, until they made it to the other side.

And they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, and they walked, until they made it to the ladder.

And they climbed one, two, three, four, five, six, seven and up!

And they exited the cavern. Arty locked the door. “Nope, this lock will hold him.”

In the back of the house there was a large homemade canoe. Dennis lifted up one side and Arty lifted up the other.

Dennis put the plank over the chasm.

Arty put the canoe in the water and they sailed.

And they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, and they sailed, until FINALLY they made it to the other side.

“What did you forget?” Dennis asked.

“Nothing. We’re here,” Arty explained.
They were in a chamber with four walls. In one corner, was nothing. In the second corner was nothing. In the third corner, was nothing. In the fourth corner, was a Pink Gorilla!

“You see!” Arty laughed. “I told you!”

“I can’t believe it. You weren’t making it up!” Dennis cried.

“Yeah… I keep him up here chained to the wall for his own safety. He sure don’t like it though!” Arty laughed.

Suddenly there was a chink. The Pink Gorilla sat dumbfounded holding the end of the broken chain in his hand.

“Oh… great…”Arty shivered.

And they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran.

“Forget the canoe!” Arty shouted.

“Are you crazy!” Dennis shouted.

But the Gorilla smashed the canoe and Dennis and Arty dove in the water.

And they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they swam, and they made it to the other side.

They ran to the chasm and they had no choice but to creep over as the wet Pink Gorilla grew ever nearer.

And they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, and they crept, until they made it to the other side.

And they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, until they made it to the door.

And they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, until they made it to the ladder.

And they climbed one, three, six and up! 50 gems for anybody who actually reads this joke.

And they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, until they made it to the cave entrance.

“Don’t lock it, it won’t do any good!” Dennis shouted.

And they ran, and they ran, and they tripped and fell down the hill!

And they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, until they made it to the cave entrance.

“Ooops! Wrong way!” Arty cursed.
And they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they ran, until they made it to house.

Arty and Dennis ran up to the second floor of the house and hid under a bed. There was a loud growling and a smash as the door burst open downstairs.

This was it. This was how Dennis was going to die. He was never going to see Peter and Susan again. The bedroom door burst open and the massive Pink Gorilla lifted up the bed, frame included. He smashed it against the side of the wall.

The Pink Gorilla reached his hand for Dennis, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and said: “TAG! YOU’RE IT!”

[Edit: And that joke was worth 365 Gems to me, lol]

Rest in peace, old avatar.
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 am   Post subject: Re: The Pink Gorilla Joke Reply with quote

*CENSORED*

found you.

also, ive seen this before. potentially an infinite joke, granted you and your listeners have enough breath and patience, respectively
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like my 50 gems, please. Very Happy

Also, lmfao *remembering this for later*

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

there you go, raini, hope this made your day Very Happy

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Okay, I didn't read *all* of it, but let's just forget that and say I did, it's pretty funny. Though I'm sure it should be worth way more than 365 Gems - how does the forum software calculate gems, is it words per post? (Maybe only counting words of x letters or more, or something?)
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i read the last line.

TAG. YOU'RE IT.

so it was a game of tag. the strangest game of tag ever.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
Lol. Okay, I didn't read *all* of it, but let's just forget that and say I did, it's pretty funny. Though I'm sure it should be worth way more than 365 Gems - how does the forum software calculate gems, is it words per post? (Maybe only counting words of x letters or more, or something?)

I probably got docked a few gems for the swearing.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: