TerraEarth Forums

JEE IT SHUR IZ BOARING AROUND HEER
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

also, those CD-i games do look like shit. i wouldnt play them, or if i did, i'd probably rage shortly afterward

and another point, ZeroPunctuation is definitely better than AVGN, imo. those reviews of the cdi games werent great

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
also, those CD-i games do look like shit. i wouldnt play them, or if i did, i'd probably rage shortly afterward

and another point, ZeroPunctuation is definitely better than AVGN, imo. those reviews of the cdi games werent great

I prefer AVGN, myself.

AVGN reviews games that seem genuinely bad, and while he does use a great deal in the way of toilet humour, I find his videos funnier.

ZP reviews games that are generally regarded as quite good, and either accentuates the most minor of negatives, or makes things up entirely. It's one thing when you've never played the game, and think "yeah, that does sound bad, ha-ha", but it's hard not to cringe when you have played it and realize just how wrong he is.

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:

I prefer AVGN, myself.

AVGN reviews games that seem genuinely bad, and while he does use a great deal in the way of toilet humour, I find his videos funnier.

ZP reviews games that are generally regarded as quite good, and either accentuates the most minor of negatives, or makes things up entirely. It's one thing when you've never played the game, and think "yeah, that does sound bad, ha-ha", but it's hard not to cringe when you have played it and realize just how wrong he is.

ive seen quite a few reviews, and i cant say ive heard him make stuff up. yes, he does go on about minor nuances, but thats what makes it funny
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

avgn is awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: