TerraEarth Forums

games you suck at
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I like checkers.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
NoZKeY
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I suck at DDR or clones when playing with a dance pad, but i play pretty well using a controller or keyboard Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark_Gaia wrote:
calculation gets u all the way if ur bright enough.

knowledge > calculations. im really good at calculations, but i dont know many gambits. thats why im only a 1200, and you're well above that
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Jeez, where to start?

Zelda II: The Adventure of Stink
My first "u got pwned" moment was about halfway through my first playthrough of Zelda II. I was eternally stuck with no idea where to go. I kept trying to jump across the River in Ruto, because I knew nothing about Bagu or his precious letter. I tried everything, running and jumping, I even tried to "glitch" myself across, but it didn't work!

Illusion of Die-a
I had to get my older brother to help me beat Castaroth the first several playthroughs of that game... ERRG!

Blooper Mario World
Round and round we go in the damned Forest of Illusion! I also had to get my brother's help.

GoldenDie 007
Multiplayer in GoldenEye for the N64... Proximity Mines... I don't want to talk about it. Crying or Very sad

Fail-o 2
Before I played for ages, I repeatedly got pwned trying out Halo 2. Especially in multiplayer...

The Elder Lolz IV: Oblivion
Before I learned you could tune the difficulty meter, I repeatedly got destroyed. I even lost to a Mudcrab! A MUDCRAB!

Nowadways, there's not really any full game that gives me trouble, but I have some hard moments:

FFX-2 Via Infinito- Can't get past Cloister 40.

Rock Band- Can't Beat Down With The Sickness on Drums... even on Medium I struggle with it. Most other songs I play on hard or expert.

Star Ocean: Til The End of Time- All the bonus dungeons destroy me on anything higher than Earth difficulty.

(Though I would like to point out that in Star Ocean: The Second Story, I beat the Cave of Trials on Galaxy difficulty!)

I'll think of some more.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Illusion of Die-a
I had to get my older brother to help me beat Castaroth the first several playthroughs of that game... ERRG!

thats excatly what i used to do! Surprised
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know how i beat the boss at via infinito lvl40. knowing me, it would have been lady luck. once you beat him, the fun begins, as you get the CATNIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: