TerraEarth Forums

Round Robin Reversal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:42 am   Post subject: Round Robin Reversal Reply with quote

Back in the good old days of the board... back when we had that crazy blue/white motif because we were recovering from a crash. Back when Miss Rainichan was a brand new Moderator. Back when Axe and Freedan would have tiffs every other day, and Aoiga and Valerie (then called Joan) would get at each other. Back when I had a perverted high school brain and frequented the Adult Shizzle thread...

Back then there was a series of Round Robins, I believe started by Valerie. Well one day, I had an odd idea. A Round Robin... in reverse. A tale that would start at the end until we worked our way back in time to find out how it began.

And so, here we are yet again, authors stuck on rewind.
---

In one final shriek, it was done. The curse had been lifted at last. Blade and Deathpit landed on the Gold Ship and eFlare patted Deathpit on the shoulder.

"Wasn't exactly what you had planned but it seemed to work."

"I just wish I hadn't lost control of the ship," Deathpit sighed. "Oh well, we can rebuild."

Rainichan looked over the side of the ship. "Look at the water!"

The water had slowly faded from murky black into crystal blue once again, shining brilliantly against the golden vessels hull.

"I guess that will do it then," Freedan nodded. "It's over."

And so it was.

The End

Exclamation Five minutes earlier...

And then, suddenly, the engine gave out and the Red Riotz crashed into the Tower of Babel. Deathpit and Blade ejected just in time and saw the wreckage fall down in massive clusters of rock and smoke.

"Well," Blade nods. "That was certainly one way of taking care of it."

"Hey!" Freedan shouts from the Gold Ship below. "I think it's working!"

They turned back to the tower and saw the black waves surrounding it dissapear. The core of Red Riotz erupted in a golden circles which pushed the virus off of the tower proper.

---

Note: Try to limit the jumps back in time to a matter of minutes or a couple of hours at the most unless it seems warranted to do more.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ha, like the film MEMENTO just in TE-style Very Happy i may contribute too... like, out of the shadows when nobody is expecting me and stuff... Shifty ... yea, just like that...

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: