TerraEarth Forums

Parallel Earths And You: A Tutorial Volume II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 pm   Post subject: Parallel Earths And You: A Tutorial Volume II Reply with quote

Authors Note: Hello again everybody! I wrote this for everyone who so highly regarded the previous version. While I really like the first one, I felt it was too short- and I wanted to try my hand again at a time-based log. (That’s why I did it twice) This, which I only intended to be about four pages long, ended up being just over seven! I hope you like it, and I hope it may answer some further questions about regarding the Crisis. Anything in parentheses is the author of this documents’ asides, not my own… if that makes any sense. This is official The Crisis of Infinite TerraEarths canon, as is the previous volume. END OF NOTE

Parallel Earths And You:
A Tutorial
Volume II

Brought to you by InterCorp Science Division of TerraEarth: Prime

“We stand at the edge of a New Frontier - the frontier of unfulfilled hopes and dreams. Beyond that frontier are uncharted areas of science and space, unsolved problems of peace and war, unconquered problems of ignorance and prejudice, unanswered questions of poverty and surplus.”
-JFK

There have been many men of great vision. This man is just a single example. He saw beyond the limitations of that worlds’ technology, and, despite the fact his death was only a few short years later, within the decade spaceflight was made possible. Of course these advancements were not that of TE: Prime, it was well beyond what anyone who lived in that time, save for science fiction writers- could’ve dreamed of. If you would have suggested that alternate universes existed to a man such as this, he more than likely would not have dismissed the possibility.
We have arrived at the edge of another New Frontier- this time, spaceflight is not the advancement, but inter-dimensional travel, from one parallel Earth to another, has been established. This scientific achievement was not reached overnight- and it was nearly ended before it could begin.
In the last volume, we discussed some of the more “upbeat” history behind the technology and theories. However, the previous writer failed to mention that projects near demise- and much needed resurrection.

Part One: The First Experiment

Ten years before the first true inter-dimensional traverse, Dr. David Flare had been working on an early prototype of a Trans-Dimensional Migration Unit, a device Dr. Flare believed would allow for mass travel of settlers to a New World, at least seven years before the actual discovery of Alternate dimensions. He worked completely in theory, and had been trying to get approval for a live test of the device he had been working on for over six years.
The date was April 58th, 1045, at 8:39. The details are not exactly known, but the evidence was put in this sequence:
-At 8:39AM: Dr. Flare asks his assistant, William Rizan, to leave the testing area to grab lunch. This was corroborated by testimony from William Rizan.
- 8:42: the door to the laboratory was sealed from inside, Dr. David Flare’s slide-card was used.
-8:43: The override to the door controls was accessed by Dr. Flares’ card once again, and the access to the laboratory was restricted to all cards except for Dr. Flares.
-8:45: Dr. Flare’s card was once again used to access the laboratories’ main computer. The program to activate the Trans-Dimensional Migration Unit (TDMU) was activated. A warning was issued that no such test had been authorized by the Science Committee of InterCorp. Dr. Flares’ card was once again used to access this, and override the warning.
-8:47: The TDMU was activated. Preliminary testing stage was overridden, once again by Dr. Flare’s card.
-8:49: Time elapsed is ten minutes. The final sequencing for the device is activated. Two minute countdown is established. Final warning is once more overridden by Dr. Flare’s card.
(Odd irregularity must be noted here: Dr. Flare was asked to use a personal password to activate final countdown. The first attempt was a failure. The second, however, was not a personal password used by Dr. Flare but instead a general backdoor password given to all with LSA [Laboratory Security Access])
-8:50: Minute countdown announced. The experiment is ready to activate.
-8:50 and Thirty seconds: Final thirty seconds established. Final failsafe shutdown time passed.
-8:50 and Fifty Seconds: Ten seconds until experiment activation. William Rizan stated in a personal affidavit to the science committee; “I came up at the final countdown. I could hear the countdown remained at ten seconds. I dropped the food I had, and ran up the door. I tried to scream out to Dr. Flare- but he paid no attention. I could see it in his face- he would die before giving up on this project. He was so… dedicated to finding these other universes, that nothing seemed to matter… even his own life.”
-8:51: The TDMU device is activated. All systems listed as nominal.
8:51 and ten seconds: An internal failure in the Geographic Spectrum Stabilizer (GSS) is found by the computer systems. However, an override code (The same Backdoor code) was utilized. The device continued to run, attempting to open a vortex between worlds.
-8:51 and Thirty-five seconds: The following testimonial is from the sworn affidavit given by William Rizan, just after the incident: “When I saw him override the GSS issue, I knew he had lost it. I attempted to once again open the door, but I had no such luck. If I had been thinking clearly, I would’ve gone for help… but I was stuck there. I could do nothing more than watch in horror as the device went into massive system failure.”
-8:51 and Forty-two seconds: The Positron Collider fails when it attempted to open the vortex, causing a minor non-life threatening explosion in the laboratory. The Beckett/Archer Electrograph, used to track energy fluxuations, had failed up until this point. (It can be said as merely conjecture, but there is a small faction of people in the scientific community who believe it may have been tampered with) The Electrograph finally activated, revealing a cataclysmic system failure in the main core reactor.
-8:51 and Fifty-Three seconds: The main reactor has reach maximum safe parameters. The strain continues to grow on it, as it continues to feed a constant stream of energy to the Positron Collider which at this point is entirely inoperative.
-8:52 and One second: Another explosion, this time of the core reactor, decimates the entire laboratory. Dr. David Flare is killed almost instantly. The blast shielding on the both the door and the walls holds, and no other causalities are reported.
William Rizan elaborates; “I watched as the core reactor went into full meltdown. The explosion was huge- the fireball engulfed David almost instantly. I turned away as the fireball hit the door. I could feel the heat, even on the other side of the door. It was intense. I must’ve been on the ground for two minutes before I got up. By that time, it was already over. There wasn’t enough of the lab left, let alone Dr. Flares’ body- to remotely discern much of anything. “
Dr. David Flares’ death, despite the testimony from W. Rizan and over two hundred man hours of investigation, is still shrouded in some mystery. Many of the details are certain, however, some remain in an enigma even to the scientific community today. Why would Flare, who had been largely against early testing, suddenly decide to activate the TMDU, ignoring all available safety protocols? Also, there is a record that the door to the lab had been opened from the inside and resealed during 8:49 and 8:50, however the damage to the main logging mainframe was so severe, no records could be kept. The only eyewitness account is then left to W. Rizan.

Part Two: Closing of Project and Rebirth

After the accident at the TMDU laboratory, the safety hazards of these experiments could no longer be ignored. The TMDU project was thusly shelved, and, for the next four years, the project went into a standstill. No attempt was made to further the project, as the Science Committee barred anyone, including W. Rizan, from continuing their research into Parallel Earths, and such possible travel.
It wouldn’t be a discovery until six years later, when Dr. Flares’ son, Edward Flare, along with William Rizans’ son, Ark, discovered the first tangible evidence of a multi-verse. During an experiment which was meant to be a test for Time Travel, the two young scientists accidentally opened the first manmade wormhole. The wormhole, two inches in diameter, did not have a backend, and it was freestanding in mid-air.
The wormhole was actually discovered to really be a vortex, which they, along with several other researchers, believed to be a Point of Entry. This was believe to be Point A, but no feasible way of reaching Point B could be establish.
Years of testing led to the discovery of TE: Alpha, almost four years after this event. This milestone in scientific exploration is most certainly worthy of note by any and all scholars of the science world.
The TMDU project was reopened, and early technological aspects of the project were resurrected. Using newer technology, they were able to create a more stable TMDU device to open a vortex between two parallel Earths. However, a TMDU was seen as unfit for early testing, so it was once again shelved, and they introduced a more conventional means of potential travel- an Alternate-Dimensional Alternating Device (ADAM). The ADAM design was quite brilliant; it used alternating algorithms to hone in on fluctuations in space/time, allowing for safe passage between dimensions of existence.
This device also constantly changed these algorithms, to find and discover further dimensions of continuity beyond that of the original TMDU device. While the TMDU took up roughly an entire laboratory, the decrease in power allowed for the device to be shrunken to roughly the size of a toaster. Later units were designed to appear like wristwatches from TE: Inferior.
It must be noted, however, that with the decrease in power meant decrease in the amount of people that could be taken between worlds. While initial design of the TMDU were for the amount of total passengers between one hundred and two hundred people, the maximum “safe” travel for a ADAM is no more than ten.

Part Three: Travel To Trips

While the first Inter-Dimensional Travel was documented in the previous volume, there are several others that also deserve notable mentions due to their scientific curiosities.
During the early stages of the project, the worlds discovered were only temporarily visited by the scientists of TE: Prime, to avoid any potential contamination from our world to theirs, and vice versa. Various precautions were taken to avoid the dangers of potential Inter-Dimensional Contamination, and one such event was encountered during a traverse to A128TRP, otherwise known as TE: Trips.
This documentation spans over a three day period. The account was recorded by Dr. Allan Bittner, Ph. D. Quantum Mechanics.

Day One: Arrival 2:00 PM, Friday, date unknown

I’ve arrived from the vortex into this new world. This is an exciting venture for me… it’s my first chance to visit a parallel Earth. I feel very humbled by the choice of Ark Rizan for me to come here… I know there may be more qualified people for this job, but I’m obligated to do the best job I possibly can.
I’ve appeared on an old road- it seems to be a highway, similar to that of our world, circa two hundred years ago, and that of Inferior and Superior, circa this age. There are automobiles scattered across the road, some looked weathered and damaged while others looked burned out. I’m inspecting this- Gods' HELP ME! (There is indiscriminate noises here, and the sound of Dr. Bittner running). Goodness- I apologize from the loss of composure. I’ve found the bodies of what appears to be an entire family- they have been sitting in this vehicle for so long, their skin is no thicker than paper.
It seems all this vehicles are filled with these mummified remains, going down this stretch of road for miles. I can the remains of a city in the far distance, perhaps a few hours away on foot. I will take that walk, and continue further communication then.

Day One: Four Hours In, 6:00 PM, Friday, Date Unknown

I’ve arrived at the city I had mentioned in my earlier recording, and spent roughly an hour searching. It is completely devoid of any life. The city is rusted- it seems to have sat here for over twenty years without the touch of a human hand. Old graffiti stands as one the few testaments of any life; I’ve seen “Boulder for Salvation,” “Beware the Walkin’ Dude,” as well as mentions of a “Captain Trips.” Maybe this was some sort of a warzone? Perhaps a nuclear device was detonated?
I don’t see any signs of damage that would assert that theory. So far, other than the graffiti I’ve found is an old sign stating that it is “Kansas City, Kansas.” Why would you name a city after the province you’re already in? Wouldn’t the populace be confused? I’ve located an old library. More to follow.

Day One: Five Hours In, 7:00 PM, Friday, date unknown

I’ve located several old books, but found no useful information on what may have happened. I found an old library archive computer, but it is so outdated (Also another artifact of this apparent long-dead civilization) that I cannot retrieve any information on it on my MIC. (Mobile Information Collector) I may make an attempt at a cross-compatibility to download the information, but it may prove to be fruitless anyway. Further study may be required of the rest of this TerraEarth.
(There is a sneeze on the recorder) I seem to have some sort of allergy to this world. More than likely all that dust I’ve kicked up during my stay here. I’ll make sure to have myself fully checked out upon return.

Day One: Ten Hours, Forty-Five Minutes In, 11:45PM, Friday, Date Unknown

I was startled in the middle of the night by the howls of some creatures outside the building. I had but only the light from my MIC to illuminate the surrounding area- I made a camp in the Library while I attempted my cross-compatibility matrix with the old computer systems here.
I’ve discovered that the machine itself ran on electricity from a wall outlet, which then leads through the building to power lines outside of this building. My assumption is they used this sort of power system for all cities across the world. It has no internal power cell, which means I’ll need to use the power cell from my MIC in order to even get the thing running.
I already know I won’t take anything for granted anymore when I return.
Back to those foul things- I could see them walking around the exterior of the building, the hunter looking for the best attack on its’ prey. I know they could smell me- I didn’t think I’d have to wear any sort of protection here, considering the- (He stops, and sneezes again) Damn cold. (Recording cuts off.

Day Two: Nineteen Hours, Fifteen Minutes In, 8:15AM, Saturday, Date Unknown

After a night of sleep, that bug seems to have passed. I began working on the old computer system an hour ago. I cracked open the case, and was astonished to find the device was not in near perfect condition, but only needed minor repairs. Certain parts were not here, so I had to use other computers that were around to repair it. I had to leave for a short time to find something that I could use for a new power source to hook the computer up to my MIC. I found an old building called “ad o S ack,” which, while old, dirty and abandoned- much like the rest of this Gaia-forsaken place- was completely empty. I found something called a “Surge Protector” which would suit my needs quite nicely.
In my travels, I came across places of worship called “Churches.” One such place was called “Guardian Angels” Church in the “Northeast Industrial District.” The building I imagine was very beautiful in it’s day- stain glass windows, with an old temple-like structure. Now, the roof had collapsed in. I imagine during a crisis people would rush to their churches- I imagine the horror I found out on the highway would be magnified to the extreme in that building. (We have another momentary silence, followed by a heavy, nasally sneeze). I’ll continue this documentation later.

Day Two: Twenty-Two Hours Forty-Five Minutes In, 11:45 AM, Saturday, Date Unknown

Much to my horror, my condition only seems to be worsening. I’m afraid I may have caught some indigenous influenza from this world. I had used my personal vaccination kit upon arrival, but this seems to be a new strain we’ve never seen before. (He stops, and sneezes here) I have no intention of returning until it passed, even if we’ve put up that safeguard area for re-entry.
I’ve continued my repairs of this old computer, and I seem to be only a few hours away from what I have made into my mission; discover why this city has no life, other than stray, feral dogs which, upon sunrise, went away, much to my shock. My assumption is, they must hunt during the night- it would only seem logical, as most of the streets, while filled with old automobiles, are still very wide open, and they could easily be fought off by any creatures bigger than it.
However at night- they are ruthless killers. When they couldn’t have me for a meal (He places an aside here and says “I made sure barricade myself in during the night”) they attacked one of their own. I could hear it’s dying howls from inside my sleeping cubicle, as it’s pack fed on its body, until the only thing I could hear were wet, tearing sounds that I would just sooner forget.

Day Two: Twenty-Four Hours In, 1:00 PM, Saturday, Date Unknown

(The recording starts, and, for several seconds, there is no noise. Then, we hear a loud, painful-sounding sneeze) I got the computer up and running again. The last date of news reports come from July of 1985…this seems to be a collection of images of old papers, which they have taken photographs of. There is spindle to run down them. I’ve rerouted this spindle to work with my MIC, and I am currently logging ever piece of information that I can. The MIC says the full download of this archive, from something called “The Kansas City Kansan,” date back to the year 1921. So I will return with roughly sixty-four years of information stored on my MIC to research.
I have it backlogging from newest to oldest, so I could read the last few to attempt to ascertain what had happened here. (Another sneeze, and the log shuts off)
Day Two: Twenty-Seven Hours In, 4:00 PM, Saturday, Date Unknown
The MIC has finished collecting the backlogged information, and I’ve discovered these crude information keeping documents were once called “News Papers.” They were the only source for news for many decades, before the advent of something called “Televisions,” which are much like our holo-screens only using tubes to project images onto a physical, glass screen. They projected images of not only news and information, but were also used for entertainment.
I decided to explore some other portions of the city before the night came, and read up on the information I have logged into the MIC.
Day Two: Thirty Hours Thirty-Five Minutes In, 7:35 PM, Saturday, Date Unknown
I found an abandoned street in an area referred to as “The Suburbs” of this area, less like a city and moreover like a town domicile. I found several houses still in mid-to fair condition, and decided I would stay in one of them for the night. I found several- (He stops, and sneezes) My apologies, I am still quite under the weather since I arrived here.
The houses still had mummified corpses in them, ragged and broken. I checked them all until I came to the final one- there was a single body, which I decided to move myself. As I did, it crumbled in my heads, leaving a large, gray dust cloud in its’ wake. I must pay a visit to the TE: Prime Mortuary and thank them for handling such an atrocious job so the rest of us don’t have to.
I’ll begin reading more information tonight, and audio-log what I find. Bittner out.

Day Two: Thirty-Four Hours Thirty-Five Minutes In, 11:35PM, Saturday, Date Unknown

(The sounds of continuous coughing come over the sound, as well as several back to back sneezes) I attempted to read some of the hard data from the library, but I ended up passing out. I did however find several headlines from the preceding June that mention this “Captain Trips,” which may have nothing what so ever to do with the military.
I barely had enough energy to barricade the door behind me, before the night came in. Just as I finished, I heard the first faint sounds of those feral dogs in the distance.
This disease seems to only be worsening. Until I am sure of the na-na- (He sneezes again). Nature of this disease, I cannot return to Prime. I will study these documents, and hopefully they- they (Another sneeze, and a coughing fit that lasts twenty seconds. The recording stops here)

Day Three: Thirty-Six Hours Twenty-Eight Minutes In, 1:28AM, Sunday, Date Unknown

I’ve discovered what may be the horrible truth of this world. This may be my last Will and Testament, so please listen carefully. The newspaper articles I’ve read- and, once I’ve sent this MIC back along with the ADAM, seal all access to this world for all time. This world is far too dangerous for anyone else to come here- I fear their deaths may be guaranteed should they come here. This comes at a personal sacrifice- I am already dead, and this will be my hell. I cannot even send my own body back for a proper burial, to try might me spreading this disease to Prime, and I cannot have that on my conscience.
“Captain Trips” is not a military fighter. It may be military in origin, but it is no man. It’s the nickname of an A8 unidentifiable strain of influenza. (He stops, and begins to sneeze repeatedly. He continues) It may not even be a strain of the flu. However, signs show that, the flu infects those. The person is sick for several days, has a brief period of remission, and then goes into the final stage. All cases tested proved to be 100% fatal. I’m afraid this flu killed the residents of this world, and now, this disease has killed me.
I, on the other hand, have gotten sick, got temporarily better, and the worst has begun to come, in a period of three days. This would normally take a period of a week to two weeks. It’s my theory the reason for this is because of our potentially different bio-chemical structure, DNA- call it what you want, but this virus either is quicker on people of different physiologies or it has mutated in the time since it first arrived to strain completely deadly to man.
So, it is my final will to leave the ADAM, as well as the MIC, for the research science of the world of TE: Prime. I leave all my possessions to my beautiful wife, Fiona, and our son, may the live and- (He stops, and continues on a coughing fit) May they live and love, and don’t feel the need to mourn my death- if I should die here, I died doing what I was always destined to do. Tell my wife that I love her.
I’ve written a note to leave on the ADAM and MIC to do thorough safety spray-down, complete and repeated decontaminations before retrieval of both items. (There is barking in the background) Those damn feral dogs. I hope when they get in here, there is enough Trips left in my corpse to spread it to them, and maybe put them out of their respective miseries.
(The recorder shuts off. The device was returned to the Research Lab, and studied. A committee was gathered, and travel to Trips was thusly put on permanent band. Let us not forget the sacrifice of Dr. Allan Bittner, and his contributions to the science of Inter-Dimensional Travel)

(The following piece was added as an Addendum, and was not written by the original author)

Part Four: Upheaval

Travel and exploration continued. The scientists behind this travel were hailed as heroes of the world of Prime, and even presented with several honors and recognitions. Travel to the last two worlds discovered, Inferior and Superior, time was cut irrevocably short. An upheaval began on Prime, where a new, lone faction began the belief that no world should remain unexplored, even if the scientific committee blocked travel to that world. They began homebrew ADAMs, and attempted to even reopen the TMDU project due to the proof of parallel Earths.
The Science High Committee, in charge of all of the science of TE: Prime, would not allow the reopening of the TMDU project, stating there was no need for it, and also banned any unregistered and unregulated ADAMs’. The price for using such a device was treason against all man.
Secretly, Ark Rizan reopened the TMDU project, and attempted to create a new, larger wormhole for safer passage between worlds- to allow anyone who wanted to relocate to a new world. However, this came at a terrible cost- while opening a portal between worlds TE: Xandau and TE: Bizarro, an accidental miscalculation caused the Dr. David Flares theory to become true; the worlds gravity pulled them into one another, destroying those universes by pulling them into one another.
The shock and outrage of such a crime could not go unpunished. Ark Rizan was found guilty of treason of the highest order. The punishment for such a crime had not been discovered, as the peace of that world had all but abolished any capital punishment for crimes. After a long debate and dispute over punishment, he was sentenced to exile in a world completely devoid of all technology, so such a thing could never happen again.
But before he could be sentenced however, a coup d’état was established, and the High Committee overthrown. Ark Rizan, chief architect of this rebellion, began his systematic takeover of Prime. In just six short months, those who were not with him were imprisoned, and those who in power were all slain or sent into exile to worlds such as TE: Fire (A guaranteed death) or TE: Water.
Using his new control and power, he took over the diverse scientific systems and information and used it to rule with an iron fist. The pacifism this world once knew was all but dead. Lost in madness, perhaps created by his total destruction of those two worlds, he began to do this same thing to other worlds. There are not many left who can stand against him, and most hide, biding their time until they can find a solution to stop him once and for all… if ever.
I use this as an accurate account, and hope that there are others who will stand against this tyranny that has befallen our once great world. Will no one stand against this nemesis that has threatened our very existence? Not only our existence, but these other worlds which their existence is threaten by this unseen, mad monster? Are their lives meaningless, are they not our responsibility? Or are we afraid for the loss of normalcy, letting them die by our inability to do something?
We must stand and fight against this tyranny- before our worlds suffers the same fate as others at his monstrous hand.

-Professor Edward Flare

Afterward

Thank you for reading. Any comments, critiques, suggestions, corrections- feel free to comment, or send a PM. The world in this story is not my own, so I do not declare ownship over it. Captain Trips, the Walking Dude, are all copyright materials of another author, and I do not claim ownership over any of them.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite long indeed. Is this meant to be a preface to TCOITE, or a sidenote?

Interesting stuff nonetheless. It's actually made me come up with a theory.

Our world, Earth, is the center of the TerraVerse. All of the Gigaverses, Megaverses, Links, and Wings are all the creation of us people on Earth who are on TerraEarth. The reason they exist is because boxxleman created this community and we, the members, gave them life. And since we all look up to boxxleman as a leader he was always a god figure.

In that same way, the way we percieve the other people in the community effects how they behave in the Wings that we govern.

In other words, we take a totally literal approach to this.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
That's quite long indeed. Is this meant to be a preface to TCOITE, or a sidenote?

Interesting stuff nonetheless. It's actually made me come up with a theory.

Our world, Earth, is the center of the TerraVerse. All of the Gigaverses, Megaverses, Links, and Wings are all the creation of us people on Earth who are on TerraEarth. The reason they exist is because boxxleman created this community and we, the members, gave them life. And since we all look up to boxxleman as a leader he was always a god figure.

In that same way, the way we percieve the other people in the community effects how they behave in the Wings that we govern.

In other words, we take a totally literal approach to this.

I wrote a fan fic a long time ago that someone said would be "very confusing" to the casual reader, and suggested adding a sort of "Appendix" to give the reader a heads up and a reference point so they could sort of "Remind" themselves of the characters. As such, I decided to create this, as well as the Reference Guide, to help.

Another thing is, story elements in both this and the Reference guide will be a part of not only the next chapter of the Crisis, but also the final part. That way, everyone will know while I'm taking an extremely long time to finish this project, I'm also planting the seeds of the next two-thirds, as well as still working on it.

It's coming- just give it time. Very Happy

But the short and simple answer is; it's really more of a side note. It's not required to read this in order to enjoy the story, but the story will make more sense if you -have- read this as well as the Reference Guide.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: