TerraEarth Forums

Guitar Arrangement of Dr. Leo's Laboratory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Battle-Jesus
Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 104

PostBattle-Jesus Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:35 am   Post subject: Guitar Arrangement of Dr. Leo's Laboratory Reply with quote

That's what I'm working on right now. Lots of people I know dislike the games music, but I absolutely adore it, especially so for Dr. Leo's Lab. So I'm working on arranging it to guitar and such. It's most likely going to be fairly simple and easy to play, given my own limited skill at playing, but if it sounds good, that's all that matters~

Right now the only thing I might have to do without would be a bass; i have a guitar, can I do percussion, but I have no bass and synthesizing bass sounds horrid. So I was somewhat wondering if there was a bassist of sorts on here? =P
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crapface, that would be badass. Dude, if I knew how to play a guitar, I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm assuming you're talking about the "Basement" music that plays during the Factory segments of the level, right?

And who dislikes SB music? It's really good, it's just that nobody knows it. Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Battle-Jesus

Gems 104

PostBattle-Jesus Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am. =P
Dr. Leo's Basement, Basement of Dr. Leo, Dr. Leo's Laboratory, I can never remember which one it really is, I've seen it be said as all three Laughing
I've got the first main rhythm on simple tabs. Hopefully this computer is better about picking sound up than my last one, or else I'lll have to go out and buy a microphone. Laughing
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

id help, but i dont know anything about playing bass. i play guitar (acoustic, electric) but not bass. i also suck at musical arrangements. if i wasnt, id be busy redoing the terranigma soundtrack

Gems 104

PostBattle-Jesus Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, I'm not sure how I am at them. This is my absolute -first- time attempting something like this. Hah.
Battle-Jesus

Gems 104

PostBattle-Jesus Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad News - I have it partially arranged, but the ways in which I know of to record are not anywhere near a good quality. If I plug the amplifier output to my computer- it loses quality through the adaptor needed to go from 6.35mm from the amp to 3.5mm to the mic jack size. I tried phone recording, but the quality is crap- despite my phone having a really good recorder.
I guess I need to find a ZEN V again. I had one, and it recorded beautifully through the input jack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Soul Blazer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: