TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth Lexicon Comitee- Second Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 am   Post subject: TerraEarth Lexicon Comitee- Second Meeting Reply with quote

By now I think we are all in agreement to the TerraVerse theory.

In summary, the idea is that there are infinite number of universes, broken down into a tangible form as such.

The TerraVerse consists of infinite GigaVerses. The GigaVerses are shaped like several rows of connecting chain links.

Each GigaVerse comprises multiple MegaVerses. The MegaVerses are shaped like an individual Chain Link.

Each MegaVerse or Link is broken into several Universes. The Universes are individual segments of a single Chain Link.

Each Universe or Wing has several planets in them.

This is an image that graphically depicts a microcosm of this theory.

---

New Proposal:

I propose that the True Propogation of this TerraVerse be taken very literally. That, in fact, the TerraVerse exists because of us, in this universe and dimension on these forums. We, the Authors are quite literally the creators of the universe. Each universe alters based on our own perceptions.

For instance, boxxleman appears as a common god figure because we all look up to boxxleman as a leader.

Individual posters character traits may changed based on how the Author of that Wing or Link percieves said character, as well as specific alterations made by the Authors.

I propose this theory, the Literal Lexicon Theory.

Rest in peace, old avatar.

Last edited by Jason Tandro on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

How big would each wing be? I am also pretty concerned because this could get pretty disorganized and incoherent as it grows, as such there must be some form of cohesion and a solid foundation for each wing.

If you have any questions regarding the details of what I have proposed in the previous tread, ask them.
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerie Valens wrote:
How big would each wing be? I am also pretty concerned because this could get pretty disorganized and incoherent as it grows, as such there must be some form of cohesion and a solid foundation for each wing.

If you have any questions regarding the details of what I have proposed in the previous tread, ask them.

I would think a wing would probably be it's own universe. Since each universe is infinite, and every multiverse of megaverse also infinite, the possibilities are infinite. Confused
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Still, I think there should be a structure that shows the relations between each universe.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be QUITE a large picture indeed. Based upon SBF's first Link, we can assume that each Wing could be as small as 1/28th of a Link, or based on mine as large as 1/3rd.

SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
That would be QUITE a large picture indeed. Based upon SBF's first Link, we can assume that each Wing could be as small as 1/28th of a Link, or based on mine as large as 1/3rd.

Now wait, wouldn't it be the other way around? If every universe is infinite, you have three and and I have 28, it stands to reason my "Link" would be much larger. Well, I guess more confined- I would assume since all things lend themselves the symmetry, the links would all be the same cosmic size, thus, your link would have more room than my link, not assuming that each link in itself would probably also be "infinite."

I was also thinking, we have this chain currently, what if you had multiple chains, would there be a starting point, or some sort of a conversing point? Would that be the "Lock," that ties all the chains together in harmony, or in more simplier terms, the beginning of all existence? The place where all creation is, essentially, created? I believe there is a supreme being, or God (Not trying to be blasphemous here, this is only a fictionalized story here) that controls each TerraEarth, or universe, if you will. Thus, there must be something even greater than these individual creators that created them.

Let me know if you guys like this theory or not. It's essentially an extention on the already existing theory that we've developed here. I don't wish to over-complicate anything here.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

Now wait, wouldn't it be the other way around? If every universe is infinite, you have three and and I have 28, it stands to reason my "Link" would be much larger. Well, I guess more confined- I would assume since all things lend themselves the symmetry, the links would all be the same cosmic size, thus, your link would have more room than my link, not assuming that each link in itself would probably also be "infinite."

I was also thinking, we have this chain currently, what if you had multiple chains, would there be a starting point, or some sort of a conversing point? Would that be the "Lock," that ties all the chains together in harmony, or in more simplier terms, the beginning of all existence? The place where all creation is, essentially, created? I believe there is a supreme being, or God (Not trying to be blasphemous here, this is only a fictionalized story here) that controls each TerraEarth, or universe, if you will. Thus, there must be something even greater than these individual creators that created them.

Let me know if you guys like this theory or not. It's essentially an extention on the already existing theory that we've developed here. I don't wish to over-complicate anything here.

Given that each Wing is infinite, we are speaking about fractions of infinity, which is, of course, a mathematical impossibility. But for the sake of illustrative purposes, I proposed that.

My believe has always been, given my Literal Lexicon Theory, that the central Lock was ourselves in this world, creating these fictional realms from our own minds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: