TerraEarth Forums

Microsoft ExperZone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 pm   Post subject: Microsoft ExperZone Reply with quote

Anyone here besides me a member? If you work in retail job (IE: I work at Target, or Gamestop, or Best Buy) where you sell any microsoft product, whether it be software, Xbox items, or Windows computer peripherals... you can join this awesome site.

[url=expertzone.microsoft.com]ExpertZone site[/url]

You can join, and it will allow you to take quizzes, and accure points. The more tests you take, the more points you can make. There are three statuses: Newbie (Available from start) Veteran and Expert. Each status takes roughly a month and a set amount of earned points to reach.

Why is this so important?

Well, the points can be used to buy items through ExpertZone, including the following:

1600 Micrsoft Points Cards: 500 points, 10 bucks at Veteran Status.

Alan Wake: Still 60 price point. A Vet status, 500 points and 15 bucks.

Alot of other good stuff on there- controllers half off, even 12 month cards available for 25 (Half off) if you reach Veteran Status.

So, it's worth a look if you have such a retail job, and it doesn't even matter if you are in sales or not.

There is a similar site available for Playstation, but that one you need a special code to join, and I've always gotten it way too late. Not sure of the site name, but I figured I'd give you guys a cool place to score some cheap stuff.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: