TerraEarth Forums


Soulblazer trilogy by Arabatos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 4173
Gems 8,793
Location: Aust.

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
chicken wrote:
still, flute is flute Very Happy this wont make him THAT badass ^^


But that's just the point, Chicken - the fact that Will did with nothing more than a flute, what it took both Blazer and Ark a whole armoury of weapons each to accomplish, makes him MOAR badass. Very Happy

Wink


but ark beat gaia using a stick. blazer had his firebirds, and ...well, so did will. and will also had shadow.

whos badass now Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1017
Gems 8,720
Location: London, UK

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
EverPhoenix wrote:
Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
chicken wrote:
still, flute is flute Very Happy this wont make him THAT badass ^^


But that's just the point, Chicken - the fact that Will did with nothing more than a flute, what it took both Blazer and Ark a whole armoury of weapons each to accomplish, makes him MOAR badass. Very Happy

Wink


but ark beat gaia using a stick. blazer had his firebirds, and ...well, so did will. and will also had shadow.

whos badass now Razz


OK, the state of the final battles had completely slipped my mind when I made that comment, you are right of course. But throughout the rest of the game, Will is undoubtedly badass for only having a flute as his weapon.
(I think it would be a nice extra touch if you were allowed to choose between Shadow, Freedan or Will for the battle with the comet and Dark Gaia; not allowed to save up there though, make a non-saving point only on the comet. It would make it a lot more interesting). Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 4173
Gems 8,793
Location: Aust.

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
chicken wrote:
still, flute is flute Very Happy this wont make him THAT badass ^^


But that's just the point, Chicken - the fact that Will did with nothing more than a flute, what it took both Blazer and Ark a whole armoury of weapons each to accomplish, makes him MOAR badass. Very Happy

Wink


but ark beat gaia using a stick. blazer had his firebirds, and ...well, so did will. and will also had shadow.

whos badass now Razz


OK, the state of the final battles had completely slipped my mind when I made that comment, you are right of course. But throughout the rest of the game, Will is undoubtedly badass for only having a flute as his weapon.
(I think it would be a nice extra touch if you were allowed to choose between Shadow, Freedan or Will for the battle with the comet and Dark Gaia; not allowed to save up there though, make a non-saving point only on the comet. It would make it a lot more interesting). Smile


id have enjoyed the final battle more if you could have picked someone with more than one attack. i mean, firebirds are boring if thats all you can do. bring on dark friar ^^
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1017
Gems 8,720
Location: London, UK

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
New art commission in the works.....but this one is really NSFW. Which should be obvious by the fact that the sketch of it is currently uploaded at Paheal's Rule34 site:

You have hereby been warned; don't click this if you're at work. Wink

Sketched by Arabatos; in the process of being coloured at the mo' (I'll update again when it's done, just wanted to share). Smile

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/542666

Lance and Lilly, and it's supposed to be just after they have their big moment together at the Great Wall (the background that's gonna be added is them sitting on top of the Great Wall, with the forest all around).

As I said, don't click on the link if you're somewhere where you wouldn't want people to see you viewing a picture of a young couple getting to third base.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Moderator

Moderator


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 3180
Gems 7,566
Location: North Castle, Hyrule

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
So inappropriate! Gah!

At least its well drawn. Razz
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1017
Gems 8,720
Location: London, UK

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
tay120n64 wrote:
So inappropriate! Gah!

At least its well drawn. Razz


Wink Well I did warn ya. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1017
Gems 8,720
Location: London, UK

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Finished, fully-coloured version of Lance and Lilly making love on top of the Great Wall is now up!

Warning: NSFW!

In fact, it's even less safe for work then it was in sketch phase, as Lance has completely divested Lilly of her panties now....definitely way into third base here. In fact, I'm not even sure where her panties ARE any longer.... XD

(Contains SEX; ya were warned)
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/549087
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 3318
Gems 10,270
Location: Germany

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
Finished, fully-coloured version of Lance and Lilly making love on top of the Great Wall is now up!

Warning: NSFW!

In fact, it's even less safe for work then it was in sketch phase, as Lance has completely divested Lilly of her panties now....definitely way into third base here. In fact, I'm not even sure where her panties ARE any longer.... XD

(Contains SEX; ya were warned)
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/549087



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Valerie Valens
Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Moderator

Moderator


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 3113
Gems 6,730
Location: Hong Kong, China

PostValerie Valens Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
I see Lance is well versed in the book of foreplay. Very Happy

The colouring style isn't my cup of tea exactly, but it's pretty competently done. I personally would have given her vulva a few folds since the smoothness does come across as a bit creepy lookin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1017
Gems 8,720
Location: London, UK

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
LOL, I like Psychokind's reaction. Laughing

Well, Arabatos does work more towards cartoon (and sometimes anime) styles, so lack of detail in such areas might be expected. Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum