TerraEarth Forums

Flirting
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I flirt with my Magic nerd. Very Happy It's fun.

And like I said, I usually don't notice that people are flirting with me. I'm too dense to notice haha.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Calgirl
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 21

PostCalgirl Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to flirt with all kinds of people!
Miss Prime Blue
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually, depending on the situation, I am for some reason too clueless and oblivious to notice when they do.

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Prime Blue wrote:
Usually, depending on the situation, I am for some reason too clueless and oblivious to notice when they do.

I never realize that people are flirting with me until someone points it out. Case in point: guy comes up to the desk I work at and asks for a money order. We have a sheet that you sign and put a phone number on just in case something happens to the money order being purchased (lost and stolen, stolen and someone trying to cash it at the store, etc.) I slide said sheet over and say my normal speech: "All right, if I can get your name and number for the money order, please."

Guy responds with "You gonna call me later?"

My response? "Nope! That's just in case you lose the money order or it gets stolen!"

He walked out with a look that screamed that he was going to go play in traffic, and when he was out the doors, my male coworker started laughing and asked me if I noticed the guy was flirting with me.

"...oh shit." was my answer. I felt a little bad. One of my friends laughed and told me that I could shoot guys down like a pro because I can never realize that someone is flirting with me unless they're really forward and obvious and not "Ha ha I'm being SLY AND CLEVER!"

I usually notice when people are flirting with other people though. I'm really good at picking that up.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've known when people are flirting with me... the two girls in recent memory were both very open about it, nevermind completely insane (The first) and totally drunk (the second). As far as flirting otherwise... I don't really do it myself, because I think I'd end up looking like a complete doofus.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
I can never realize that someone is flirting with me unless they're really forward and obvious and not "Ha ha I'm being SLY AND CLEVER!"

Sly and clever? Maybe there's just a crippling shortage of them around where I live, but I don't think I've ever seen a guy be 'sly and clever' when it comes to flirting.

Over the years, I've worked with many men, and several attractive women. Watching the guys go after them was painful. It's what 'trying too hard' looks like when it's failing.

So you and Miss Prime missing the flirt stuff confuses me. The guys I've seen have been anything but subtle. Meh/Worried

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
I can never realize that someone is flirting with me unless they're really forward and obvious and not "Ha ha I'm being SLY AND CLEVER!"

Sly and clever? Maybe there's just a crippling shortage of them around where I live, but I don't think I've ever seen a guy be 'sly and clever' when it comes to flirting.

oh there are quite a couple of guys which are doing flirting as their hobby, and taking part in "player seminars". at least for middle-clever women, this works out unbelievably well. you could call their flirt methods "sly and clever".
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I say people don't flirt with me in person; either they don't, or they do and I don't know they do. lol

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: