TerraEarth Forums

Need hlep with sprite extracting!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phillip
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 19

Postphillip Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 am   Post subject: Need hlep with sprite extracting!!! Reply with quote

I need to know how to extract sprites (both active and non-active) from the game. If you read my map post, by game, I mean extracting them from a ROM and having interiors and exteriors in 1 big picture. Please reply!!! Sad Sad Sad
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if you've tried anything off of this page from Zophar's domain, but that was the first thing that I googled. I'll keep checking around for more as well.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
I dunno if you've tried anything off of this page from Zophar's domain, but that was the first thing that I googled. I'll keep checking around for more as well.

Bad news: Most of the programs listed in the page are DOS-based which working with 32-bit OS. I tried some a time ago when Boxxleman asked for a missing sprite. Those programs required a lot of patience, trust me.

Best way to extract sprites is you have to use an emulator to remove one or more layers to get a sprite you wanted then take some screenshots. Do animation editing and viola, you have a working sprite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: