TerraEarth Forums

things you could get arrested for...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am   Post subject: things you could get arrested for... Reply with quote

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1Nm5BA/www.divinecaroline.com/22323/99603-i-m-arrest-what-fifty-bizarre

well. if in florida, remember to pay parking fees for your elephant.
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Brb going to church, with a fake mustache on.
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

can understand some of them, like the cactus one since they are some of the slowest-growing plants on the planet, and can go extinct easily if chopped down like trees.

that aside...

i'll take this gorilla in my car's backseat while driving to mexico unshaven, and then i'll fall asleep with my shoes on in a cheesecake factory on top of a fridge, but not before selling a hollow log that i had my elephant look after next to the road, who might have bit off a person's leg with false teeth after making fun of them for not accepting a challenge of shooting a buffalo from the second floor of a hotel after tickling a woman who claimed her parents were wealthy enough to not have to drink milk and keep their christmas lights displayed after janurary 14th, but still think they're too proper to not fold their hands in the elevator and look at the door, then singing off-key in a church with a fake mustache while knitting during fishing season, and taking a bite out of someone's hamburger with margarine in a restaurant because their hands were full. because of that they had to wash the dishes and did not drip-dry them, but dried them with a sparrow they painted to look like a parakeet that also has a partime job of walking a dog without a diaper on for blind children who buy plastic guns instead of shotguns because it's more fun than throwing knives at men wearing striped suits that wash and scrub their dirty sinks that dont take showers afterwards but instead kiss their wives with mustaches unshaven and let their wives cut their own hair and open their husband's mail and dont get written permission to wear the false teeth they gave to an elephant that got fined for owning a boat instead of taking pictures of rabbits in that time of year. so it gambled with a guy and lost all its money so it sold its circus clothes to pay off the debt, but found a job playing piano with its mysterious single arm and eventually it was able to afford a box of candy weighing fewer than fifty pounds but it turns out there were pickles inside because they didn't bounce when it dropped them in his neighbor's house so he lent his vacuum to clean it up before he ate an orange in the bathtub.

Coincidence?

[edit] oh my, 600th post!
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sora-mage wrote:
can understand some of them, like the cactus one since they are some of the slowest-growing plants on the planet, and can go extinct easily if chopped down like trees.

that aside...

i'll take this gorilla in my car's backseat while driving to mexico unshaven, and then i'll fall asleep with my shoes on in a cheesecake factory on top of a fridge, but not before selling a hollow log that i had my elephant look after next to the road, who might have bit off a person's leg with false teeth after making fun of them for not accepting a challenge of shooting a buffalo from the second floor of a hotel after tickling a woman who claimed her parents were wealthy enough to not have to drink milk and keep their christmas lights displayed after janurary 14th, but still think they're too proper to not fold their hands in the elevator and look at the door, then singing off-key in a church with a fake mustache while knitting during fishing season, and taking a bite out of someone's hamburger with margarine in a restaurant because their hands were full. because of that they had to wash the dishes and did not drip-dry them, but dried them with a sparrow they painted to look like a parakeet that also has a partime job of walking a dog without a diaper on for blind children who buy plastic guns instead of shotguns because it's more fun than throwing knives at men wearing striped suits that wash and scrub their dirty sinks that dont take showers afterwards but instead kiss their wives with mustaches unshaven and let their wives cut their own hair and open their husband's mail and dont get written permission to wear the false teeth they gave to an elephant that got fined for owning a boat instead of taking pictures of rabbits in that time of year. so it gambled with a guy and lost all its money so it sold its circus clothes to pay off the debt, but found a job playing piano with its mysterious single arm and eventually it was able to afford a box of candy weighing fewer than fifty pounds but it turns out there were pickles inside because they didn't bounce when it dropped them in his neighbor's house so he lent his vacuum to clean it up before he ate an orange in the bathtub.

Coincidence?

[edit] oh my, 600th post!

The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There is absolutely no way that all of those are true. I've seen some weird laws before, but some of those aren't just wacky, they're unreasonable.

Seriously, if you don't live in Arkansas its likely you'll pronounce it wrong. (Ar-kan-SAW)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
Seriously, if you don't live in Arkansas its likely you'll pronounce it wrong. (Ar-kan-SAW)

Where the hell did that W come from XD
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
There is absolutely no way that all of those are true. I've seen some weird laws before, but some of those aren't just wacky, they're unreasonable.

... like eating an orange in a bathtub? Very Happy THEY'LL NEVER CATCH ME! WEEEEEE!

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

chicken wrote:
... like eating an orange in a bathtub? Very Happy THEY'LL NEVER CATCH ME! WEEEEEE!

.... I'm telling on ya.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazermint wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:

My state is magical. We develop extra letters when you aren't looking.

In Arkansas, the word "caramel" is pronounced "Kar-uh-banana".

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
Fazermint wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:

My state is magical. We develop extra letters when you aren't looking.

In Arkansas, the word "caramel" is pronounced "Kar-uh-banana".

Banana caramel is yummy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: