TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth Gallery 3.0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:30 pm   Post subject: TerraEarth Gallery 3.0 Reply with quote

1. Introduction
Hello litte ones. It's time to shine again!

All the wonder that is TerraEarth Gallery has returned to the scene. Better and more bug-free-er... then ever before. Once again this place is more than happy to host all of your drawn art, written writings and mind boggling creations.

2. Integrated
The gallery is seamlessly integrated with the forums so you never have to login twice! And if you might strike an occurrence when you do.. you can easily login with your forum username and password.

For more integration with the board, a link has been added in the top right hand navigation (next to the logo) to the Gallery. On the Gallery there is a link back, of course. And at the bottom of the Forums Index, there is an overview of some of the latest Gallery items.

3. How it works
Uploading is easy, just click the upload link! More instructions can he found on the Gallery FAQ page.

4. The rules
Rules haven't changed but I will repeat them nonetheless:
  • Guests:
    Can: view, vote
    Can't: comment, upload

• Forum members:
    Can: view, vote, comment, upload (up to 5 MB total)

• TerraEarth Residents:
    Can: view, vote, comment, upload (up to 10 MB total)
5. Old work
All work previously stored in the gallery have been restored with a quick little restore script. Unfortunately titles, descriptions and comments were lost along with the previous forum database. I edited and categorized some of the images manually but not everything is labeled correctly.

If you find an image that belongs to you, claim ownership of it! Send a PM to me with the permanent URL to the image (found at the bottom of the page in the details table) and I'll assign it to you. You can of course also help out by notifying me of other people's work.

6. Most valuable contributor
At the beginning of every 2 months myself, or rainichan, will award the most valuable contributor of the past 2 months with Gems 600. Even artists have to eat.

That'll be all. Phew.
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's fair to say that the gallery is now Version 3.0, to match the rest of the site. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: