TerraEarth Forums

Advertising to get the games on the VC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ker-plop
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 57

Postker-plop Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:15 am   Post subject: Advertising to get the games on the VC? Reply with quote

Hey, I had an idea the other day...

I've been watching this fellow HCBailly, and he does playthroughs of various games, the "Soul Blazer" trilogy being some of them.

Anyway, during his Terranigma playthrough, he makes up this funny song about the game. It's early on in video #51 (it's called "I Love The Whole World").

So my idea is more people take this song and make other videos of all three games using it (maybe edit the lyrics if needed). That could get some attention. What do you guys think?
Lenc
Art Monkey

Level 11: Worlock

Resident

Gems 8,348

PostLenc Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Any promotion material is awsome because then more people will play the game. However trying to get this game back into SE focus for a rerelease or remake will not happen. The facebook page has what 2000+ fans? versus 20,000 Chrono Trigger fans.

Also if you look in SE backlog of games Terranigma cannot be found in there. XD

If you want them on VC so bad either get a Xperia Play with a snes emulator, A PSP with Snes emulation or wait for a 3ds hack. Because honestly no company will even try to get these games anywhere.

(that is until I win a Lottery and buy the SB trilogy rights)

STEAM: Lenc Chroso
BNET: Blindeduif#2260
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: