TerraEarth Forums

Silly Me...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamechampionx
Level 8: Amarante

Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:08 pm   Post subject: Silly Me... Reply with quote

I was playing SoulBlazer on Tuesday, and I was fightning againts the bird boss on the airship.

I died quite a few times, but eventually managed to beat it with the help of a medical herb. I didn't remember it being that hard..... and then I realized I'd forgotten to get any bracelets!

So I guess what started out as difficulty turned into an achievement. Serves me right though...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
ForbiddenDarkWolf
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 146

PostForbiddenDarkWolf Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey this sounds familiar didn't we do this a little while ago too lol. Dumb bracelets hiding behind queen lady before she tries to kill you on the bridge to the flyign ship lol. Silly gamiechan!!!!!!
TENCHI
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 54

PostTENCHI Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah,I beat this BOSS by use SAVE/LOAD

Gems 57

PostVrigash Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Silly Me... Reply with quote

gamechampionx wrote:
I was playing SoulBlazer on Tuesday, and I was fightning againts the bird boss on the airship.

I died quite a few times, but eventually managed to beat it with the help of a medical herb. I didn't remember it being that hard..... and then I realized I'd forgotten to get any bracelets!

So I guess what started out as difficulty turned into an achievement. Serves me right though...

nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Soul Blazer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: