TerraEarth Forums

SBiF's Third Annual 11th Anniversary Trivia Contest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 pm   Post subject: SBiF's Third Annual 11th Anniversary Trivia Contest Reply with quote

Okay folks- it's back. What you've (probably) been waiting all year for- the return of my trivia contest!

Rules are the same as last year- you have one week from today (That's October 26th) to answer all the questions. There will be five this time around, to make it easier not only on myself but in hope to have a better turn out than last year as well.

The grand prize will be 600 GEMS, with a 300 Second prize. In the event of a multiple tie, all parties will receive a split of the two prizes.

EDIT: You may PM me the answers with any topic name so long as I know it's specifically for the trivia contest.

You may find the answers any way you want, whether you want to answer them by pure knowledge or look them up.

Have fun everyone, and good luck!

1. Who was the first time traveler in the Back To The Future film series?

2. Known as one of the rarest games for the NES, Nintendo World Championships commands huge amounts of money from die-hard collectors. It's a tournament cart used for the NWC 1990. What three games were used inside this cart?

3. What are the names of the four ghosts in the US version Pac-Man?

4. Being it's the 11th anniversary, figured I might as well include an eleven-themed question. Who was the 11th person to join the forum in its current incarnation?

5. Before it was released into Amercia, a beta version of Illuision of Gaia was made. The rom for this version surfaced a few years ago, including several differences in the script, as well as completely different character names. What was Will's name in this version?
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09

Last edited by SoulBlazerFan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*participation in progress, please wait*

...and HOLY SHIT! User 'masud30s' has over 16 million posts O.o

SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately in the process of creating this post, it got deleted by accident and I forgot some to put up some rules that were in place.

I'm deleting the "Specific" title to the PM as it's pretty stupid in the first place. You are allowed to use ANY means necessarly to answer all five questions, just to let you guys know.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: