TerraEarth Forums

Skyrim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 am   Post subject: Skyrim Reply with quote

who's playing it? is it good? I think I might buy it when I'm back from australia.
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

IRL Has no meaning any more. All I need is Skyrim.

gtg, Dragons to kill.

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

the last game I played because of its music was Chrono Trigger, and that was a spot-on good decision, so I'm thinking of picking it up, but I neither have a PS3 nor a PC that's powerful enough...

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

wasnt a fan of the other TES games, although i hardly played any Oblivion. One of my friends has it though, so i can get a review later on.
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I had thought about getting the game but I'm not sure about it's basically same game as Oblivion except different story plot, better graphics, and bunch of new stuff.

Let me know if it's remotely better than Oblivion. I'm rather like use hotkey buttons on magic spells to make gameplay much easier.
Hail to the King baby!

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocie Denver wrote:
I had thought about getting the game but I'm not sure about it's basically same game as Oblivion except different story plot, better graphics, and bunch of new stuff.

Let me know if it's remotely better than Oblivion. I'm rather like use hotkey buttons on magic spells to make gameplay much easier.

Way better then oblvion.

Playing through as a mage, love the combat system for it. You can put a spell in either hand, casted with the mouse buttons. By pressing Q you can quickly change what spells you have equipped (only your favorite spells will pop up). Literally takes 1 seconds for a spell swap via a menu, im impressed with it.

Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamez wrote:
Ocie Denver wrote:

Way better then oblvion.

Playing through as a mage, love the combat system for it. You can put a spell in either hand, casted with the mouse buttons. By pressing Q you can quickly change what spells you have equipped (only your favorite spells will pop up). Literally takes 1 seconds for a spell swap via a menu, im impressed with it.

Does the game has categories so I can sort out the magic spells or armory in strength or level? Will I able to delete a magic spell that I have no longer need? And will I able to make my own magic spells just like Alter of Spellmaking in Oblivion?
Hail to the King baby!

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocie Denver wrote:
Does the game has categories so I can sort out the magic spells or armory in strength or level? Will I able to delete a magic spell that I have no longer need? And will I able to make my own magic spells just like Alter of Spellmaking in Oblivion?

Cant answer the armor question, havent used any. Mage in Robes for the win! I dont bother picking any up as weapons sell for more.

As for the magic questions, you cant delete spells you no longer need and their is no custom magic. I honestly thought the Alter of Spell making was to complicated even for an elder scrolls game. I much prefre the way magic works in Skyrim.

Being able to cast two spells at once makes things very interesting. If I want to go on the offensive I can double up the same spell making a bigger and more powerful version of it (eg- cast 2 fireballs at the same time results in one massive fire ball). Or I can be defensive using only one attack spell and having a ward spell up keeping me immune from incoming damage.

Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I "finished" skyrim now. really awesome game, I hope they take it one step further and implement a super-deep morrowind-like story in their gameplay for ES6 Very Happy and I hope they get rid of the crafting! I'm running around in selfmade dragonarmor with selfmade daedric weapons, and they're 108234 times better than all daedric artifacts. that sucks somehow.

anybody has an idea what I can do now? finished the main quest, imperial legion and the companions (? werewolf guys). I'm lvl 57 and invincible.
Hail to the King baby!

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

if your on PC it is time to start getting the mods which have just started to become avaliable!

Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamez wrote:
if your on PC it is time to start getting the mods which have just started to become avaliable!

done that already Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: