TerraEarth Forums

"Characters" Sign-Up for the TerraEarth Comic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Comic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm   Post subject: "Characters" Sign-Up for the TerraEarth Comic! Reply with quote

If you would like to be a character in the upcoming TerraEarth Comic, please sign up in this thread.

Some things to include would be:

1) Your name (the same as your TerraEarth Forum name, hopefully)
2) Describe how your character would look (sending pictures of yourself would help the artist create you)
3) Your personality (Make yourself unique!)

Once we have enough people who have posted their characters, we can begin to gather ideas for the writers to create the first comic.

NOTICE: PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY POSTING YOUR CHARACTER. ANY OTHER REPLIES NOT RELATING TO YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE DELETED. This is so I can sort everything out and make a list once everyone has posted their character.

Last edited by boxxleman on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to say... I'll be the first one to sign up. Very Happy

1) SoulBlazerFan (Or SBiF for short)
2) Tallish, brown hair, blue eyes- got some pics on the FB any artist is willing to use for their own needs
3) Calmly intelligent. Often lame in the joke department- the kind of guy that can tell the occasional good zinger. Also, somewhat darkly morose, a sort of hidden saddness, sort of "stoic" in nature if you will... a very oftenly serious person. Faithful and loyal to friends.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm   Post subject: Re: "Characters" Sign-Up for the TerraEarth Comic! Reply with quote

1) Jason Tandro
2) I look like this
3) I am what I am, a smart-ass, arrogant, somewhat theatrical man. I vary between being a nice guy and a total jerk based on who I'm with. I'm not lauded for my intelligence, but I'm not stupid either. If the comic is supposed to be humorous then I'm more of a "straight man" than a funny man.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Tay
2) Ear-length blonde hair, green eyes, average height, essentially me irl, but with longer hair and calmer features.
3) Confident, intelligent, and capable, yet hides behind a childish guise. Quirky sense of humor and likes to make dumb jokes to grab attention. Extremely friendly and easy-going.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Sora-Mage
2) short. teal har. eyes- inconsistent shades of yellow. wears fake glasses for the lols.
3) slow to relax with other people, but can become immature and goof off at times. Kills jokes for fun. Able to look into details people sometimes miss. Loyal, yet independent and reckless but can get the job done without the grace Very Happy

Last edited by Mantaray on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) chicken
2) [um, so i guess this is how our character looks like and not how we actually look like in RL]
tall and very slim, brown eyes, ear-length brown hair, fashions green clothes
3) very calm but not shy. dry, sarcastic sense of humor. always happy. sometimes annoys people. likes to make fun of what other people said and did but doesnt like it a lot when they do it too.

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) EverPhoenix (Ever)
2) can look for a reference pic in same set as Jason's pic. but, otherwise - longish, dark hair, sometimes tied back (but mostly not). brown eyes. enjoys dark coloured clothing. reasonably tall.
3) a little shy around new people, but active in a familiar group. has an unusual sense of humour (interpret that however, surprise me). can be quite immature, but is quite intelligent. good with numbers.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) psychokind
2) "can look for a reference pic in same set as Jason's pic." Tall, dirt blonde, slimfit. glasses & brand clothing.
3) well... some say manupulative (I think they just can't see through good packed lies and sweet talk), I'm sometimes arrogant and more often than not egocentric. socially highly adapted, unyielding, very loyal to (few) companions & blood relatives. maybe something like lawful evil? Very Happy
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Blade
2) Tall, Brown hair, chin-goatee, and I think there are various RPG-pics of me floating around on TE...
3) kind-hearted, always ready for action, and up for a good laught.

ArkIsALegend
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 39

PostArkIsALegend Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm a noob to this forum but I would like to sign up so that you can use me as a 'dickhead' character.

Name: ArkIsALegend
Looks: Thining curly hair, short beard, huge nose, tiny chin, kinda look a little like bob dylan, average build, average height.
Personality: Guy that everyone shakes their head whenever he says something. Perhaps I could have some kind of unhealthy obsession with Ark like... I can't remember what it's from but there's this movie where there is a hero and this guy that wants to be him and he dresses up as him but instead of having the proper outfit he just puts on cardboard colour red or something.. you know? I'll be like that guy. In a word: "loser".
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My character's attire varies with the setting so keep this in mind.

Name : Valerie Valens
Appearance (disregarding the attire) : [Reference] Squirrel with Thylacoleo teeth, 170cm tall, athletic build, silver hair of varying length, mechanical right arm and wing. Fairly fragile physically, despite having regenerative abilities. Agile and proficient in non-physical abilities. (Depending on setting, this could be Magic, ESP, or Technomancy)
Personality : Gentle, Outgoing and Compassionate with strong principles geared towards Love. Emotionally sturdy and brave, rarely if ever gets angry, would put self at risk without question to save even enemies.

Name : Arche Kruz
Appearance (disregarding the attire) : [Reference] Squirrel with Clouded Leopard markings and teeth, 175 cm tall, glyph-like wings, flightless, burgundy-red short wavy hair, muscular pear-shaped build. Very strong physically with an iron-strength constitution. Surprisingly fast, but limited to the bounds of her physical abilities, and vulnerable to anything beyond. (Like Magic, ESP or Technomancy etc)
Personality : Introverted, Tough and Dilligent with a strong sense of duty towards Justice. Emotionally fragile but very smart and calculating, often gets filled with righteous anger, would save enemies from peril if only to punish and lecture them afterward.
Legend shall speak

Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 131

Postrayim Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Rayim
2. here (chibi-style):

3. sarcastic, loves using strange words just for the heck of it (but does know what they mean), ancient cultures geek, considers humanity destined to fail. Dunno what else. Trying to make some interesting char here as everybody beside ArkIsALegend said they're intelligent, cool etc (which they are! but we don't want a boring comic, do we) Laughing
Metall Ark (XD®)
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1)Shadow Ark
2)look at my sig. (In short very smiliar to our Hero Ark. But if someone is against the look, I will change the look.)
3)He is a bad ass. He only do what he like do to. He got a hard scale but his core is soft. If he like someone he will be nice to that one and sometimes he will listen to him. He provokes often fights and have fun with the fights.

odoroboujohn
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 25

Postodoroboujohn Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: オドロボウJohn
Skills: When I hold the R button, I soul charge. When I hold the A button and press R, I commit a crime (steal, mug, rob, plunder, also might just wrong someone to get a reaction. Like Will cutting in line and talking to the persdon behind him). When I hold the A button and Repeatedly tap L + R I use my special attack which is a 121 combo hit. Using fist and whatever else is around.
Description: Born as a Mal-formed man with only one arm. I constantly hide my face with visual hair. Black shorts, white shell top shoes and a matching black happi coat with a giant ho-oh looking bird on it (lots of gold). I use several weapons, though, my favorites that I always hold in the morning would have to be something obscene like a zangetsu or sanosuke sagaras sword and a three sectional knife that opens when thrown.
Personality: Severely paranoid, skeptical and needs evidence for everything. I love to instigate arguments like that little devil on your shoulders to take advantage of situations or for personal amusement. Much more of the antagonist that has his own side story because there's little to none of my information divulged and I only show my face every so often. I also like to take credit for everything. Regardless if I did it or not. And the amount of chagrin, turmoil, disappointment and recklessness is immeasurable.
gursikh11

Postgursikh11 Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Gursikh
2) Player
3) All-rounder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Comic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: