TerraEarth Forums

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 pm   Post subject: Merry Christmas Everyone! Reply with quote

Well, those of you who celebrate Christmas anyway. Very Happy For everyone else, Happy Holidays and all that good stuff. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

I must ask one thing, though. Normally I wouldn't do this, not in a public part of the forum anyway, but please, if you're religious, put in a prayer for my family. It's going to be the first Christmas we celebrate without my father here. It's going to be a tough holiday, especially for my younger sisters. So, if you could do that, I would really appreciate it. Smile

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas TerraEarth!

SBF, I hope everything goes well and that you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everybody. My Christmas has been pretty good so far. I went to my older sister's Episcopalian Mass last night. As a lifelong Mormon I felt like a fish out of water, but it was pretty cool to see how other religions celebrate. And of course the Christmas music was all the same and we were celebrating the same thing. It was cool.

And then I overslept and missed my own church's Christmas celebration... FAIL.

But anyways after Mass last night we went to my brother's place and exchanged gifts. I made out with $100 in Visa gift cards (which really helped out) two PS2 games and a PS2 remote from my sister and earlier in the month I got an awesome T-Shirt and book from my gf.

Oh and I posted my Christmas Vlog this morning. Just have to write my annual Christmas fanfiction sometime today and I'll be done with my obligations.

SBF: Hopefully you and your family have a happy holidays. Take care of yourself.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas, folks. Cool Guy

Christmas was good. Got a new hoodie, new game, couple of gadgets for the car, a couple of gift cards, and my gf gave me a Zelda poster, t-shirt and Link plushie (I love that woman).

I hope your family's holidays go well, SBF. The first year without someone is always difficult.

SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Its was fine... we ended up visiting his grave today. The headstone was finally up, which I hadn't seen before until today.

One of my aunts gave all my siblings and cousins these silver bracelets. They were all the same. The top is a chain link, with a single link broken in the middle. On the inside was an inscription: "Our family is broken, and nothing seems the same. But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again." That was kinda rough, but probably one of the most touching Christmas gifts I've ever gotten.

I haven't had much faith lately in much of anything, I've flt incredibly lost. After all this time, it's only now I'm feeling the slightly feeling of some sort of return to normalcy.

Thanks everyone. Smile Merry Christmas again, you are all the best.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Miss Prime Blue
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Had quite a great one. Spent it home with family, and made cute cookies.

Christmas Cookies are done! by Miss ☪ Moonlight, on Flickr

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

late merry christmas from me Smile
my christmas quite sucked, because it's hot and not cold in australia Mad didn't have internet until now, because I was on a sailing adventure trip for 2 days Very Happy
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Very late Merry Christmas from me haha...God bless! Very Happy
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

boxxleman wrote:
Very late Merry Christmas from me haha...God bless! Very Happy

Oh, crap, the Boss was late for Christmas... Quick, put the tree back up so he doesn't get embarrassed!

...maybe he won't notice... Shifty

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

WANT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: