TerraEarth Forums

First ever TerraEarth-style Easter Egg Hunt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm   Post subject: First ever TerraEarth-style Easter Egg Hunt Reply with quote

We’ve decided to celebrate Easter a special way this year at TerraEarth. This Easter Sunday (April 8th), TerraEarth will be having its first ever TerraEarth Easter Egg Hunt. There will 12 eggs hidden across the TerraEarth website, plus a special Golden Egg that you must find. The first person to find all 13 eggs will receive an official TerraEarth t-shirt of their choice!

In order to officially participate and win the t-shirt, you must:

1. “Like” TerraEarth on Facebook.

2. Post your findings for all 13 eggs on the TerraEarth Facebook page. Be sure to include the page you found it on and the exact location of where it is on the given page.

Listed below are the official conditions of the Easter Egg Hunt:

1. The hunt will begin at 12:00AM EST on April 8th, 2012 and run for 24 hours.

2. The eggs will be generally small in size, and can be found on any main section page of TerraEarth. This includes any pages within the Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma and Extra sections. Eggs will NOT be found inside the Store, Forums, Gallery, or Comic pages. The eggs can be inside pictures, text, or any other possible way to fit a small image of an egg into a website.

3. The first person to post the correct locations for all 13 eggs on the TerraEarth Facebook page will be the winner of the t-shirt.

If you are serious about participating, be sure to clear your cache before you begin the hunt! This way, you won’t have any problems with the eggs showing up for you. Another message will be posted on the main page of TerraEarth upon the official start time of the hunt. Good luck!

Last edited by boxxleman on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It has begun. Good luck! See the main page www.terraearth.com for full details.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I found all 13. There on that main page, boxxleman. Did you even try to hide them? Cool

Just kidding. Let the hunt begin!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
I found all 13. There on that main page, boxxleman. Did you even try to hide them? Cool

Just kidding. Let the hunt begin!

Laughing I made the same joke on TE Facebook page.

Then I actually found all 13. Razz

My God, I almost ripped my hair out when I was looking through the IoG maps. Go to the Mountain Temple map and try to tell me it wouldn't be awful if they stuck one in there... there's actual EGGS in the background of the screen!
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: