TerraEarth Forums

Aren't "real" Bronies supposed to like all generat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brutus
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems -66

PostBrutus Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:05 pm   Post subject: Aren't "real" Bronies supposed to like all generat Reply with quote

Am i the only one who can't see the problem here... Confused

http://www.dailydot.com/culture/walmart-heart-bronies-my-little-pony-shirt

http://www.metro.us/newyork/life/article/1153940--walmart-flubs-bronies-shirt-my-little-pony-fan-explains-meaning-of-brony
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this "community of young American men" is the problem here
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Most bronies are only for the new series and find the original MLP series just... too 80s, I guess. (Then again, I'm a girl and I used to watch the shit out of the old cartoons.) Some fans like the retro series, but Friendship is Magic is the one that most Dudes Who Like My Little Pony will watch and parody.

Honestly, the Bronies thing isn't so bad. Everyone - and I mean everyone in my apartment - watches it, myself included. Most people I know watch it. Those in the Brony Community do good things like start up charities much like what Penny Arcade did, and have done a lot of good.

Not saying that all of them are nice and sane. There are plenty that are like every frothing fan in any fandom that will slit your throat virtually for saying that Fluttershy is probably secretly a dominatrix or something. But most are pretty tame and laid back and... watch a TV show.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I think being a bronie is just a result of a sexual depression. but as long as my son, family, friends or country don't get involved in this, I'm fine with it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: