TerraEarth Forums

new years eve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sgt.Pepper1983
Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Gems 323

PostSgt.Pepper1983 Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:13 pm   Post subject: new years eve Reply with quote

I've beaten Illusion of Gaia in a single day before, but I felt compelled to do it one more time before the year ended. I started right at 12:00, but I didn't do it all in one sitting, so it took more like 9 hours rather than 6. Did anyone else blow their new years eve on this or any other title in the trilogy?
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My SNES busted a few years ago, so unfortunately I haven't been able to play. I'm not huge on trying to play these games on emulators. That said, I'm finally getting my SNES fixed, so I'll be jumping onto SB and then IoG since it's been too long to play them.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

nice nye Very Happy I had my 2011 run already, but in the new year "Zwölf" is gonna resurrect the earth again Smile

Posthoneyfree Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not huge on trying to play these games on emulators. That said, I'm finally getting my SNES fixed, so I'll be jumping onto SB and then IoG since it's been too long to play them.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

honeyfree wrote:
I'm not huge on trying to play these games on emulators. That said, I'm finally getting my SNES fixed, so I'll be jumping onto SB and then IoG since it's been too long to play them.

Did a bot just quote verbatim my post? Weird.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
nice nye Very Happy I had my 2011 run already, but in the new year "Zw�lf" is gonna resurrect the earth again Smile

i do like this.

(figure since some bot necro'd this thread, lets beat it some more.)

i probably won't be playing any of the SB trilogy, but I am saving the world from some form of demonic apocalypse in Grandia II at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: