TerraEarth Forums

Chronicles of a Nuzlocke Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:34 pm   Post subject: Chronicles of a Nuzlocke Challenge Reply with quote

First of all - for those who don't know what a Nuzlocke Challenge is... here's your primer.

Now, who ever said Pokemon was a kid's game?

I'm planning to play through this in Pokemon Pearl. I'll start it later today, and was planning to write a summary/narrative as I went. That way, it would be just that little bit more entertaining.

I'll be posting it here, editing the top or 2nd/top post so it doesn't get lost.
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Current Party
Prinplup Lv.28 "Leviathan"
Golbat Lv.26 "Batman"

Reserves
Bidoof Lv.3 "Derp"
Shinx Lv.5 "Volt"
Budew Lv.6 "Valentine"
Kricketot Lv. 6 "Krecketune"
Starly Lv. 4 "Herman Ri"
Geodude Lv. 5 "Brock"
Buizel Lv. 7 "Bizzle"
Buneary Lv. 11 "Slutbunny"

Casualties

Pedometer Reading

Part 1:

Code:

I woke up the the sound of my TV. Apparently, I had left it on as I went to bed. Something about a Red Gyarados being found in some lake, somewhere I don't particularly care about.

As I'm halfway down the stairs, I hear my mother talking to someone at the door. I make it down, and there's no one there.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Oh. It was your friend, Jelze. He seemed pretty excited, asked you to meet him outside. And remember, don't play in the tall grass! It's dangerous."

"I know... I'm not exactly a baby anymore, I can take care of myself."

My mother worries way too much. I mean, she's nice and all, but sometimes I wish she would just calm down a little bit. I mean, who has ever heard of a baby Starly mauling someone? The worst I've seen is a scratch on someone who thought it would be funny to throw a rock at one.

I walk outside, and note that Jelze isnt anywhere around. So, I decide to pay him a visit. I walk up to his door, knock, and BOOM! A door smacks me in the face.

"Dude, what the hell?" Jelze complains. "You trying to break my door?"

I only grunt in response. We then both laugh, and set off to leave the town.

"Ok, let's find us some legendary pokemon!" Jelze exclaims, and runs ahead.

"You watch way too much TV man, there's nothing there." I reply, still a bit irritated and sore in the nose area.

"You'll see, we'll find something!" Jelze counters. "Oops, forgot something. Be right back!" At that, he runs home.

Figuring he wanted me to meet him at the lake, I walk on.

"Hey! Jelze was looking for you! I think he went home," someone says to me.

"Uhh, I just met him, he'll catch up in a second." I proceed to walk forward. The guy walks up to me again.

"Hey! Jelze was looking for you! I think he went home," he says, again.

"I heard you the first time. He'll be back here soon. Now, I want to go to the damn lake!" I say, getting a little irritated.

"Hey! Jelze was looking for you! I think he went home," the guy says for a third time, oblivious to the fact that I don't care anymore. At this point, Jelze shows up again, and the guy shuts up.

We make it to the lake, and see an old guy and a young girl, staring at the lake.

"Alright, I think we're done here" says the old man. The two proceed to walk in our direction. "Excuse me, let us through please" the old man politely requests, and it is then we realise we were standing in their way.

We let them through, and then notice they have left a briefcase behind. Jelze walks up to the briefcase.

"Hey! Pokeballs! We should probably give these back."

I agree, and pick up the briefcase. Suddenly, a flock of Starly attacks us. Out of surprise, I drop the briefcase. Two pokeballs fall out. A Turtwig and a Piplup appear, and the Starly run for it.

The Piplup looks at me expectantly. "Awesome, a penguin!" I think, and pick up the Piplup. It seems happy enough.

"Hey! What are you doing?" a voice comes from the lakefront entrance. It's the girl who was there earlier.

"Uhh... We found your briefcase, and a swarm of Starly attacked us." I reply.

"Oh no... I'm going to be in so much trouble. you two should probably come with me to the Lab to see Prof. Rowan. Oh, by the way, I'm Dawn". The girl says, looking a bit worried.

We introduce ourselves, and make our way over to the lab. Professor Rowan seems friendly enough, and doesn't take the whole thing too badly. He even decides to give us the pokemon! I guess it could have gone a lot worse overall.

"Would you boys like to go on an adventure?" Professor Rowan asks.

"Umm... what do you mean?" I question, not entirely sure what kind of "adventure" this old man is asking for.

"Simple. I have this thing here, a Pokedex. It's an electronic encyclopedia that automatically records Pokemon data. I need a few people to help me fill it. I'm too old to go running around myself, but you two seem energetic enough."

"Sounds like fun. Let me go tell my mother though" I reply. Jelze, by this point, has already grabbed a Pokedex and run home. I leave the lab to do the same.

Back at home, I walk in to see my mother talking with Jelze's mother.

"Oh, that kid. He just ran in, yelled something about going on an adventure, and bolted right out! He even left his backpack!" Jelze's mother complained.

"I'm sure Anton here would be more than happy to deliver it." My mother volunteers me.

"Uhh, I guess?" I'm not sure what this would involve, but I figure I'll run into Jelze sooner or later anyway.

"Thank you so much. You two have fun, now!"

After a brief goodbye, I run back to Sandgem town, where the Lab was. I run into Dawn, who offers to show me around the town. I hadn't been here very often, and didn't exactly know my way around.

We part ways, and I visit the store to buy some Pokeballs. I'd be needing more than one Pokemon, after all. Walking back towards my home town, I bump into a Bidoof sitting on a rock. It looks at me lazily.

"Piplup, go!" I call, and Piplup appears out of his Pokeball. The Bidoof continues to stare, as Piplup mutters something in his own language. I bring out a Pokeball, and the Bidoof just continues to stare. "Fine", I think, and throw it. Sure enough, the Bidoof doesn't even bother putting up a fight, the lazy bastard.

Deciding to finally go and deliver that backpack to Jelze, I proceed north to Jubilife City. On the way, I run into Dawn again.

"Hey! Long time no see, huh? Listen, I just remembered I never did show you how to catch a Pokemon, did I?" She asks.

"That's fine, I've figured it out." I show her the Pokeball with the Bidoof in it.

"Nice work! You're good at this!" she replies, actually a bit surprised.

"Well, this one was pretty damn lazy"

"Oh yeah, I saw Jelze earlier. He went to the Trainer School in Jubilife. You should catch up to him and say hi!" Dawn mentions, and walks off toward Jubilife City.

Trainer School? That doesn't sound like Jelze. He never has the patience for that crap. Maybe he saw some trainers in there and wants to practice a bit.

I make my way up to Jubilife, and see another kid holding a Pokeball.

"Battle me! Battle me! Battle me!" he screams. I decide to humour him, and send out my Piplup. The kid sends out a Starly, which then runs directly into Piplup and hits him in the chest. Piplup stands up and slaps the Starly in the face, and it falls over. It gets up, evidently angry, and pecks at Piplup. He dodges, and hits it again. The Starly squawks twice, and then stays down. The trainer recalls it, and I recall Piplup.

"That was awesome!" I tell Piplup. "I think I'll call you Leviathan, how does that sound?" Piplup seems pretty happy with that name, and goes with it.

Upon arriving at the trainer school in Jubilife City, I indeed see Jelze, and he's copying stuff down from the blackboard!

"Hey, nerd! What are you up to?" I call out, and laugh.

"Just writing down some stuff. Why?" Jelze responds.

"I've got something for you." I hoist his backpack off my back, and throw it to him.

"Cheers! I only noticed halfway up here that I'd forgotten it. Guess I don't need these notes anymore!" Jelze says, and walks away from the board. He then runs out of the trainer school. Damn, that kid doesn't sit still.

I run outside, and am stopped by some man holding a giant banner. POKETCH Co, it says.

"Young man! You aren't wearing a Poketch! That's just wrong, for a trainer!" He says.

"Uhh... the hell?" is all I can manage.

"Tell you what, young man. I'm running a special campaign, just for trainers like you. Find the three Poketch Clowns, and you can have an amazing Poketch, free of charge!"

"What is a Poketch?" I ask.

"What? You don't know? It's a POKEmon waTCH! It does so many awesome and fun things, you'd be an idiot not to have one! ...Not that I'm calling you an idiot."

"Fine, just let me go. I'll find those damn clowns." I reply, and walk past him. The clowns were easy enough to find - they weren't really hiding. I just had to go around the corner, and found them all. I return to collect my Poketch. True enough, I got it. It did seem pretty nifty.

"Hmm, what now?" I think, not actually having anywhere planned out. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jelze running around, chasing a clown. He isn't one of the Poketch clowns, and he looks terrified.

"Jelze!" I call out. He stops, and comes over.

"What's up?" He asks.

"That clown. Really?" I question.

"Just wanted to have some fun, so I started yelling and chasing the clown. He freaked out, it was so funny! Oh, where are you heading now? There's a gym in Oreburgh, just up from here." He then hands me a map. Maybe the Trainer School was useful after all. He then runs off.

Hmm, gyms, he said? That sounds like it could be fun. Maybe I should take the Gym Challenge.

Part 2

Code:

Not having actually read the map, I decided to go North. I walk up, and see a cave ahead. Now, I know that there's a cave right before Oreburgh City, where the first Gym is. So maybe I'm on the right track here.

"Hey baby, wanna have a go?" I hear a voice coming from the side of the path. I turn around, and see a very young girl dressed in  a very skimpy outfit.

"Uhh no thanks... what are you, like 10?" I ask her, and mutter something offensive under my breath.

"Oh COME ON! I'm THIRTEEN!" She yells. I proceed to walk off, and she then adds "Pokemon battle, then? If you win you'll get a priiize!"

Knowing that as a trainer, I can't refuse a challenge, even if it is from someone I'd rather not have anything to do with, I send out Leviathan, who makes short work of the girl's Bidoof. I quickly walk off before she realises what has happened.

"Wh.. Wha?" the girl seems a bit confused. "Should have said no to that..."

I walk up to the cave, and the first thing I see, of course, is a Zubat. It's flying at my face. I go to my belt and grab the first thing I can to throw at it. It's a Pokeball. And, it works. So, I have a new friend. Maybe that Zubat was just trying to be friendly after all?

Walking further into the cave, I see a large pile of rocks. I can't climb around them, but they appear to be cracked. Maybe there's a way to smash these rocks? I think about it, and decide that maybe I should read the map. It turns out that Oreburgh is to the east of Jubilife City, and I've been heading in the wrong direction the entire time.

On the way out, I'm stopped by another trainer.

"My dad gave me these Pokemon! I'm going to beat you with them!" he exclaims. And then... he sends out a Magikarp. I don't think his dad likes him very much.

Leviathan is still leading my Pokemon, so he gets the first crack at it. The poor fish just splashes around while Leviathan grabs it by the tail and throws it at its trainer. The trainer takes the hint and recalls it. He then sends out a Starly. This one at least puts up a bit of a fight, but stands no chance against the awesomeness that is the penguin.

As I walk back into Jubilife City, I trip over a rock (it might have been a Geodude someone left there), and stumble into a wall. I accidentally hit my Poketch on it, and the screen flashes. It isn't even scratched. Maybe those things are actually built to last. Wonder why they were giving them away for free, then? I look at the screen. It appears to have a pedometer on it.

"That's awesome!" I think to myself. Not entirely sure why I got so excited about a pedometer, but I can tell it might come in handy some day. Now that I know which way I should be going, I head East. I run into Jelze.

"Hey, want a battle?" he asks. "Let's go!" I hadn't even had a chance to reply, and he sends out his first Pokemon.

Leviathan, being a seasoned expert by now, dispatches Jelze's Starly pretty easily. Then, Jelze sends out Turtwig. This could prove troublesome. His Turtwig looks almost as strong as my Leviathan, not taking into account the fact that grass generally beats water in an even match. So, I decide to send out my Zubat, who I had decided to name Batman. I'm so awesome with names, aren't I?

Batman puts up a good fight, but doesn't stand that much of a chance. I manage to recall him before he gets too badly hurt, and decide to let Leviathan try his luck. This is a big risk. Luckily for me, Turtwig doesn't seem to be anywhere near as smart as Leviathan, opting to spend a lot of time growling at me.

Leviathan aims a slap at Turtwig's head, and is about to hit, just as Turtwig rushes in for a tackle. As a result, Leviathan's blow takes Turtwig directly in the eye. Turtwig lets out a cry of pain, and runs back to Jelze.

"Critical hit!" I think, thankful that the last hit didn't connect. It could have been trouble.

"Oh. I lost." Jelze says, a bit saddened. "Time to go toughen up before I clean up the Gym leader!" Somehow, he's all energised and ready to go already. He runs off towards Oreburgh.

I follow him, and in the cave that this time actually does lead to the town, I get stopped by a Hiker. Expecting a battle, I send out Leviathan.

"Relax man, I'm not after a battle. I just wanted to give you this thing." he says, and hands me a small CD-shaped thing. "It's a HM. Use it to teach your Pokemon how to smash rocks with precision".

Suddenly, everything clicks. Except for the part that a Pokemon can learn something from a CD. Seriously? At least I know how to go further north now.

As I get to Oreburgh Gym, I hear that the leader has wandered off somewhere. Apparently he's overseeing something in the mines near the town. Typical. Of course, when I want something, I need to go do extra work to get it. So, I set out to the mines. There are a damn lot of angry Geodudes in there. And, it turns out that if you have a penguin smash enough of them into walls, the penguin gets bigger. So, that was the way Leviathan evolved into a Prinplup. Now, I find myself ready to face the Gym leader - if I wasn't before. If only I'd actually found him.

Typically, I find him right at the back of the mine. Right at the very back. It's as if Murphy's law is working against me all the damn time. First thing he does, however, is show off his mad Rock Smashing skills. His Geodude punches another rock, and it shatters. Wish I had something like that. Another thing I just don't understand. I can teach whatever moves I want to my Pokemon, but I need a badge to be allowed to use them outside of battle? Why? I mean, do badges have some sort of mystical power? And if they do, why aren't Team Rocket all taking the damn Gym Challenge already?

I follow the Gym Leader, Roark, to his Gym. I'm the only one in there-everyone else must have decided that since he wasn't there, the gym was off limits.

The battle begins in a rather routine fashion - guy sends out rock, water trumps rock. After felling both a Geodude and an Onix with bubbles, Roark starts to get irritated.

"This is not ok with Brock's rules! That's some god damn bullshit and you know it!" he quotes^.

What surprises me is that he then sends out a Cranidos. This thing seems a lot stronger than the previous two - at least, it doesn't fall to a bubble attack. It also hits pretty hard. One headbutt from it is enough to send Leviathan flying across the room and into the wall. He gets up, and as the Cranidos is coming in for the finish, swipes at it with his claws. He catches the Cranidos across the torso, and Cranidos trips and falls. It whines, and doesn't get up, so Roark recalls it.

"That was a close call" I remark. "Good battle"

"Definitely. Well done." Roark replies, and we shake hands. He hands me the Coal Badge, and I head back to Jubilife City, knowing now how to get past those damn rocks in the cave.

Part 3

Code:

I walk a rather uneventful path toward Jubilife City. Little do I know, that uneventfulness would be shortlived. As I walk in, I hear a commotion, and a couple of familiar voices.

"Now, I don't see why we can't be reasonable here"

"Shut it, old man. You're the one who's not listening here"

I see Professor Rowan arguing with a couple of young guys dressed in ridiculous blue and white outfits, with bright blue hair in what appears to be a bowl cut. Talk about amazing fashion sense - not even I'm that bad.

"Do we have a deal? You give us all your notes, and your assistant here can walk away in one piece". One of the goons says. As he says that, I notice Dawn is behind the two. She sees me, and signals for me to follow her lead. She releases a Pokemon - her Chimchar.

"Anton! Help me out!" she calls, as the two goons send out their Pokemon- a Zubat and a Wurmple. Serious? This is what a criminal organisation gives their subordinates? Worms and tiny bats? Then again, I do send out Batman. But /she/ is so much more awesome. The battle proceeds about as well as you'd expect - the two goons get demolished, and flee with their tails between their legs. Proverbially speaking, it'd just be plain weird otherwise.

"Who the hell was that? And why were they so pathetic?" I ask Rowan.

"They call themselves Team Galactic. I think... they are trying to create a new world by harnessing the power of Pokemon evolution." he replies, looking a bit worried. "Anyway, Dawn and I should be heading off."

"Well, take care, and try not to get jumped by anymore idiots, ok?" I wish them well, and they head off. I then proceed north, through the cave. I navigate the cave easily enough, now that I can tell my faithful Pokemon how to smash rocks - like they needed a cd and a badge for it anyway - and make it through the other end. On the other end is... a damn lot of flowers. I had arrived in Floaroma Town. A small town, named for the scent of its far-too-many flowers. Apparently there's an incredibly rare one around, called Graci...something. Only appears around a certain Pokemon or something. Either way, I wasn't going to find one any time soon.

As I proceed to the next area, I run into... yep, you guessed it - Team Galactic. Apparently they've been terrorizing the area, and have hijacked the local wind farm for their nefarious plans to... fly to outer space? On a windmill. Okay, sure. Whatever floats your... spaceship. There's one single guard standing outside the door, and he decides to tell me that there's a key to open the door. Genius, right? He then runs inside and locks it. Oh well, he told me his fellows out in the flower fields have the other one. Time to go get a key, I guess. The idiots won't let me pass otherwise.

Getting to the field was easy enough - just walk right through Floaroma town. As for the Galactic goons...

"You gonna give us that or what?"

"No! You can't! It's mine... "

"Oh give up already"

As you could tell, I walked in on an amusing conversation. Two Galactic goons were trying to rob this poor farmer of his... of all things... Honey. I'm serious. Apparently if you wipe it on a tree, Pokemon will find it and get stuck. And these idiots want to use that to catch Pokemon.

"Oi, what are you doing here, kid?"

"Get him!" the two goons don't seem happy with my timely appearance. Despite that, they insist on fighting my Pokemon one at a time, one Pokemon at a time. Surprisingly civil, for a criminal gang. Surprisingly stupid, too. Leviathan shows them the error of their ways, and they run for it. Conveniently, they leave behind a key. Just the thing I needed.

After getting back to the Windworks, I wonder whether I actually want to do this. I mean, this is apparently a big organisation. They have grand plans and at least... four followers. Do I really want to anger them? Why the hell not. I open the door, and charge in.

Waiting for me inside is one of their administrators. Mars, she calls herself. At least she doesn't have blue hair. She has bright red hair, and appears to be wearing a dress inspired by the same colour scheme as the others, as well as a hula hoop or two. It's as if the hoop is still there. Weirdo.

"So, you're the one who's been causing us trouble around here?" she asks.

"Trouble? Your guys are in my way. I just want to go to Eterna." I reply, unfazed.

"How about I make you a deal. You battle me. If you win, we leave. But if you lose... well, let's just say it won't end well." I reply to that one by sending out Leviathan. She responds in kind, and a battle ensues. She sends out a Zubat. Come on, an admin for a big evil corporation, and she's packing a bloody Zubat. Leviathan slashes it up easily, and she recalls it. What she sends out next is... interesting. It's a fat, and rather ugly, cat. Purugly. This one seems a lot tougher. Leviathan even gets hit. Still, it's no match for the kickass penguin, and she recalls it.

They pack up and leave surprisingly quickly. I decide to walk on towards Eterna Forest. It's a big forest, pretty standard stuff. Lots of bugs.

I walk in and find a girl there waiting. Everything about her is just... green. Green hair, green dress, green eyes. She said her name was Cheryl, and that she wants company inside. Why not? I decide to oblige her, it'll definitely be more interesting talking with someone on the way.

Just on the inside of the forest is a huge rock, covered in moss. The moss is almost alive, and I swear I see a leaf come out of it at one point. Maybe it does something special. I decide to leave it be for now, and walk onward. Cheryl and I make fine progress through the forest. After walking for quite a while, we run into two more trainers. They ask for a battle. Seems fun. I send out Leviathan, and Cheryl sends out her Chansey. It's not green. I'm surprised.

The two trainers send out a Pachirisu and a Beautifly. When the battle starts, they both rush at Leviathan, and knock him over. The Pachirisu shocks him repeatedly, while the Beautifly grabs on and appears to be draining energy from him. Leviathan looks seriously hurt.

"Hey, calm down! It's just a battle! No need for anyone to get hurt!" I yell, getting concerned.

"Ah, don't worry.He'll be fine!" one of the trainers, a young girl, yells. I think the Pachirisu is hers.

"Does he LOOK fine to you?" I yell, getting angry. Leviathan is still under the two others, and the Chansey is throwing eggs at the Beautifly, trying to distract it. It isn't working.

Leviathan, seemingly gathering a burst of energy, throws the two off, and smacks the Pachirisu hard in the torso. The thing flies into the forest, and its trainer screams. I fight down the very strong urge to go and kick the stupid rodent (the Pachirisu, not the bitch trainer). With Pachirisu gone, Beautifly falls soon afterward. I recall Leviathan, and walk away without a word. If I'd been any more pissed off, those two trainers would have had a very hard time getting out of the forest. Cheryl empathises with me, and heals Leviathan for me.

We arrive at the exit to the forest, and Cheryl thanks me for the walk. We part ways, and I proceed onwards to Eterna City. First on my list of things to do (other than getting some rest at the local Pokemon Centre) is the Gym. I walk in, and find the leader, Gardenia, waiting.

"Hi! You look like a challenger! I have a small rule here. If you want to challenge me, you have to first find the other trainers in there. Well, good luck. I'll be waiting!" she says, and disappears.

I walk in the door, and see another bloody forest. At least this one doesn't have bugs. I walk around for a while, and find a trainer. A quick battle later, she tells me where to find the next one. This repeats, a gloriously simple game of hide and seek, until I'm finally told I can challenge Gardenia. I walk up to her and send out Batman.

The battle goes rather simply. Batman (Batgirl I suppose, but names have a habit of sticking) has just gotten her wings sorted, so she can make short work of any Pokemon Gardenia sends out. She doesn't let me down. However, after the formalities of receiving a badge, Batman seems to be a bit off. She flies around like mad. She latches onto a branch, and hangs there, deathly still. She begins to glow. I guess the gym battle was pretty intense, even though it seemed easy enough. I was now the proud trainer of a Golbat. She had evolved. Awesome!

I leave the gym, and look around. What now?

Part 4

Code:

As I wander around Eterna City, I see a few interesting things. There's a bike shop with no owner in it and a huge fancy-looking office building with a strange logo on it. There's a sign out the front - "Galactic HQ, Eterna Division". Maybe I should go in there at some point to snoop around? I mean, I've already pissed them off enough.

"Hi! You're a trainer, right? Have you checked out the statue in town?" I turn around to see a tall, blonde woman dressed entirely in black.

"Not yet, where is it?" I ask, interested. A giant statue could be interesting, I've never seen one.

"Oh, it's just to your left, a few blocks over. It's a statue of Palkia, a legendary Pokemon who can control space. You should definitely check it out. By the way, my name's Cynthia. I'm also a trainer. I'm studying mythology at the moment - that's why I'm here. But, I've got to run. Before I go, take this. It'll come in handy." she hands me a small package, and walks off. Upon closer inspection, it's a HM. Cut.

Since I'm already at the Galactic HQ, I decide to enter and have a look. It looks abandoned - weeds are growing everywhere, and I can't navigate to the door. ...wait a minute, I have a TM. Maybe I can use a Pokemon as a lawnmower? I rummage around and find a willing Pokemon. Valentine, a Budew I caught not long ago. He seems happy enough to slash the grass apart. I walk in, and find that it isn't deserted after all. Quite the opposite. People sitting at desks, computers in front of them. Machinery whirring, people in white coats scrambling around. I walk up the first set of stairs. No one seems to care, so I keep going.

At the top of the building, I am greeted by a sharp-featured woman with purple hair tied up in a bun. She's wearing some odd grey and white outfit that looks about as ridiculous as the one ... Mars, was it? was wearing. She introduces herself as Jupiter.

"What are you doing here? You're that kid Mars was talking about, right?" She gets right to the point, and sends out her Pokemon - a Skuntank. It stinks. I send out Leviathan, who seems to find it less repulsive. He defeats it easily.

"Oh, you are a strong one. I guess I'll leave for now... you'd better watch your back, kid"

Well, that could have been worse. But I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew. How big is this Galactic? If they can afford a building like this, they aren't the average gang of thugs.

"Help! Please!" I hear a sound coming from the back of the room. I walk over to investigate, and see a man tied up in a corner. I untie him.

"Thanks! I'm the owner of the bike shop. These guys wanted me to provide them all with bikes, and were being very forceful about it. I know! I should give you a bike! Come with me to the store and I'll sort you out." I follow the man to the store, and he hands me a brand new bike. It looks pretty sweet.

Excited as a kid with a new toy, I hop on the bike and drive south. I completely forget about the statue Cynthia told me about. As I exit the city, I see a long downhill road. "Cycling Road", a nearby sign says. So that's why the bike shop is there! I hurtle down at full speed, barely stopping in time to not hit the wall that appears in front of me.

After stopping, I look around and see a cave entrance. "Why not?" I ask myself, and ride in. As I'm flying through the cave, I almost bowl over this guy with blue hair. He's muttering to himself.

alright, i'll finish part 4 later.

For reference:

^ = This is not OK with Brock's rules!

To the admins, is there a way to have blocks of text that I can minimise and hide? I don't want to have a huge post, I want to have each part minimised so those who have read the early parts dont have to scroll as much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: