TerraEarth Forums

RPG Maker VX Ace Training

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:07 am   Post subject: RPG Maker VX Ace Training Reply with quote

Okay, so as many of you know, I offered a correspondence training course in RPG Maker VX. The idea was the train coders for TE:B and due to the project being pushed back for... well, years, that never really panned out.

But I did manage to get several training sessions done, Freedan being my prize student (some of you may have played the game that he came up with, which was awesome, by the way).

So, I am going to offer my services as teacher again. I will offer interactive lessons via correspondence (literally, you play the game and the game teaches you how to design the game).

If you want to make it even easier for me, I highly recommend downloading Dropbox which will make transferring the lessons to you much easier. If you don't want to use dropbox, I can still send the lessons but it will be in zip format and sent through something like sendspace.

Question Enrollment Instructions Question

Simply post below or send me a PM saying you are interested.

Exclamation Currently Enrolled Students Exclamation

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: