TerraEarth Forums

6,000 Post Contest- Jason Tandro Quotes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am   Post subject: 6,000 Post Contest- Jason Tandro Quotes Reply with quote

Okay, something that I had suggested to me IRL which might be kind of funny. This is a game where you take quotes of mine out of context to form either a poem, story, haiku, whatever. You can use quotes of any kind, as old as you want, I just ask that if you're using an especially obscure or bizzare one that you notate where it came from so I can figure out when I said that lol.

Furthermore, the name of the game is to humiliate me, so cutting words out of the middle of sentences, not using complete sentences, etc is perfectly acceptable. Just be creative. Don't just take like one word from each post to string them together.

You can use as few or as many as you like. Best entry will win 1,000 gems and I will make it a part of my signature for a while.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: