TerraEarth Forums

Illusion of Gaia Tropes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Prime Blue
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:01 am   Post subject: Illusion of Gaia Tropes Reply with quote

I found this website to be interesting.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/IllusionOfGaia?from=Main.IllusionOfGaia

"An Action Adventure game with RPG Elements for the Super Nintendo, developed by Quintet. Enix (now Square Enix) published the game in Japan, and Nintendo published it worldwide, with release dates of November, 1993 (Japan); September, 1994 (North America). It was released in Europe in April, 1995 under the title Illusion of Time. The game revolves around the adventures of Will, a boy with Psychic Powers who winds up having to Save The World from an ancient evil that wiped out the legendary civilizations of the past. The game never met the levels of success that Secret of Mana or Chrono Trigger did, probably because it is short, but it is still well-remembered by many."

They have pages for the other two games, too. Smile

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the Terranigma page on there, it's entertaining at least. Then again, I like reading random things like that.

Edit: Dammit, I now have about 10 tabs open and haven't even gotten halfway down the page, or checked the Terranigma page. Oh well, sleep is overrated anyway...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: