TerraEarth Forums

What have you been playing recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can find a copy at a local GS, then yes, I would say get it. It's a lot of fun. I know Curtain Call is coming out soon in Japan (and then likely here) and it'll have more characters + songs too.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Last game I played was Little Samson. I'm getting a few repros in the mail A site I visit has them on sale 3 for 75, I picked up Final Fantasy II and III for NES as well as Super Back To The Future Part II which I've wanted to play for some time now.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing a few things at the moment:

Warcraft 3 map called The Black Road (It's an MMO-style game),
Final Fantasy 8 (on Steam),
A Link Between Worlds.

Subscription for FF14 expired, waiting til I get back to the US to set it up again.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, still playing this. They finally got an aesthetician in-game so I can change my appearance whenever I choose. My Lalafell looks a little different now (and a lot more blue) but same difference, I guess.

She's also wearing a Summoner's Horn, and not the Warlock's Hat I had for Scholar, but eh.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Sgt.Pepper1983
Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Gems 323

PostSgt.Pepper1983 Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished my Ys 4 repro about a week before the vita version was released, and I finished the vita version yesterday. I got a Star Ocean repro for christmas that I've been playing a lot. On the vita I haven't decided whether to start Muramasa or finish Dragon's Crown. I've also been taking my time with Retro City Rampage. I've been playing on and off for about 3 months.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Back onto FFXIV as well, gonna finally finish the main story.

... Then let the grinding begin!
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Main story scenario was great, I loved every second of it.

I can only hope that Adamantoise is not overrun with elitist assholes who run Crystal Tower and then mock everyone who is slightly behind them (I run into that a lot) in downing stuff. :/ Otherwise, end game stuff is a lot of fun! Ifrit Hard Mode is more like Ifrit Semi-Hard, Garuda actually lives up to her hard mode name, and Titan is like beating your head into a wall repeatedly and hoping your face will land into a pillow on one of the wall-beat attempts. I still haven't downed him for my relic piece.

And for those that have played Final Fantasy III (likely on the DS since the real FF3 never saw us until then), Crystal Tower is exactly as it sounds.

The last boss music for Labyrinth of the Ancients is one that is probably pretty familiar, as is the normal battle music and the dungeon music proper might. Apparently last bosses are to be Xandes and Cloud of Darkness when the rest of the tower is released. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
Main story scenario was great, I loved every second of it.

I can only hope that Adamantoise is not overrun with elitist assholes who run Crystal Tower and then mock everyone who is slightly behind them (I run into that a lot) in downing stuff. :/ Otherwise, end game stuff is a lot of fun! Ifrit Hard Mode is more like Ifrit Semi-Hard, Garuda actually lives up to her hard mode name, and Titan is like beating your head into a wall repeatedly and hoping your face will land into a pillow on one of the wall-beat attempts. I still haven't downed him for my relic piece.

And for those that have played Final Fantasy III (likely on the DS since the real FF3 never saw us until then), Crystal Tower is exactly as it sounds.

The last boss music for Labyrinth of the Ancients is one that is probably pretty familiar, as is the normal battle music and the dungeon music proper might. Apparently last bosses are to be Xandes and Cloud of Darkness when the rest of the tower is released. Very Happy

I hear CT is like that everywhere. AK is worse I think, since it's where everyone farms their Myth. I only just got my first piece of iLvl70 gear, and have yet to finish the Praetorium.

After writing that, I realized it might as well be a different language we're talking in...
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

AK is... not bad, if you run it with people you know and they can down Demon Wall quickly. I enjoy WP a LOT more than AK though. It's a lot faster, though it doesn't give as much Myth, sadly.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 19

Post2200 Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing Pokemon X. Logged in about 80 hours and on my way to the final badge... Route 7 is a trap -_-
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Final fantasy XII. Been so long, totally forgot all about the Tactics Advance similarities. Heck yeah Montblanc, totally dig seein ya. On to bigger and better things, ya?

Got stuck on X unfortunately, which involves not being able to level up to beat a boss. Sadface. T'was going to be my first complete run of the game. Gotta try again one day.
[Edit] aaah i feel smart, there are battles on the airship. Now we can grind a bit >w>

Last edited by Mantaray on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. Beasted through it and oh my goodness was it fun as hell.

Got pumped for the series. Made a medley and gonna do a podcast soon.

My OST Podcast site

The Medley
You can download it too. It's a two hour long medley that covers all three games so you might want to since its doubtful you'll listen to it all in one sitting unless you're like really devoted.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have you know I listened to almost an hour and a half of the medley in one sitting. I had to go to bed for work, or else I would have done the entire 2 hours. Razz

Anyway, I'll be attempting to play a little more of FF13-3- I mean. Lightning Returns. Yeah. That game.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly Pokemon, seeing as I haven't had much chance to have a proper sit-down gaming session in a while.

Trained a few battle Pokemon, and I think I'll be using Mega Gengar as the last. He will end you and your entire family.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished Pokemon X. Now I'm working on Layton Brothers, since Azran Legacy comes out next week. Hyper

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 68 of 76

Jump to: