TerraEarth Forums

Hellos!! <_< >_>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faeyn
Level 1: Huball

Gems 30

PostFaeyn Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:22 pm   Post subject: Hellos!! <_< >_> Reply with quote

Eek! Man I had a heck of a time getting onto here. Firefox was giving me trouble. But introductions first.

Hey there, it's Faeyn....master of misspelling when it comes to names. But just beginning to learn and appreciate the trilogy Soul, Illusion and Terra.

I honestly stumbled about this place a few times. Smile And it looked like a real nice place. ^_^ So I figure why not give it a shot and see what it's like to talk with other people with fans of the series.

I only played as much as my computer would let me. Meaning over the course of the emulations I played, this is what I know...

So Soul Blazer--- Little to not much.... Sad sad but true...and I do wanna know what happens in it. Confused

Illusion of Gaia-- I got to the Inca Ruins, and something about the moon Confused

Terranigma: I made it past 5 towers...and the computer died. Eek!

THAT was then....
Now that I know about the safety of anti-viruses I'm a bit more careful, and even tried livestreaming some of Terranigma again. Very Happy

So yes, I livestream, not often cause not many follow... Confused But I think with enough practice and some know how, I can get the hang of it again. And who knows!! Maybe I can do a whole game....ONE DAY!! Rolling Eyes

So yeah....that's me, and I also draw, doodles, comics, stuff like that and sew.
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Faeyn,

Glad to have another person to join us here on TerraEarth. The place is a tad slow, but we are mostly all still around, we are just terrible at posting lol.

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to check here daily, which is how I saw that someone had signed up heh. I tend to watch it since it's a slow forum and that means 90% of new sign ups are bots so I have to differentiate between "Probably A Real Person" and "That Is Definitely A Bot" most days. Laughing Glad to have you though!

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Faeyn

Gems 30

PostFaeyn Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know, slow as it is. Understandable, life tends to happen. Which is okay. Very Happy
We all have life outside of the internet as shocking it may be. Eek!

Glad to know there is a place to talk about and get to know more about these games. Smile I'll hop by as often as I can and try to be as dedicated as possible.

And holy cow, BOTS Confused Geez that's a bummer, good thing you didn't see me as one of them O_O;
Heikki
Level 4: Living Statue

Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 80

PostHeikki Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Faeyn. I'm pretty new here myself. Glad to see some more people coming Very Happy
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Faeyn! Always good to have another body around the place! Very Happy

You should definitely give the games another go now that your computer is not-crashed. Wink They're worth playing all the way through if you have the patience for the occasional long expositiony bits. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: