TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma Let's Play...Anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faeyn
Level 1: Huball

Gems 30

PostFaeyn Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:12 am   Post subject: Terranigma Let's Play...Anyone? Reply with quote

I know this sounds like a really dumb idea, because it takes away people coming from here to another area. But here me out.

WOULD ANYONE....Wanna watch someone like me, who has minimum experience in this game play it and maybe complete it. Confused

(and by minimum I mean I only have played the Dragon Quest series & various other rpg's similar to that style, over the course of my life.)

BUT if you guys are willing, I would want to play a game to which I would like to get to know more about, besides just barely making it to the surface world and then/computer up & dies (back in the old days mind you)

Let me know if anyone cares to say otherwise if its a good or bad idea.
It's only a thought right now. Confused Thanks.
Heikki
Level 4: Living Statue

Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 80

PostHeikki Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really watch livestreams but who knows, maybe it could be fun Very Happy
There are some LPs on youtube and I've watched some of them when I forgot some part of the plot or stuff like that.
Faeyn

Gems 30

PostFaeyn Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if nobody were able to come to the LP thing...and thats an understandable thing cause life and people can be busy with what it is and such. I do have one other thing...something I try not to say too much, cause it's hobby and people get confused.

Alright here goes.

I do vocal impersonations....through a program called Garageband (6.0.5) new one is awful (just my thoughts) But anyways, I do audio productions mostly based off of games (right now off Zelda & an anime called Saint Seiya) I wanted to branch out eventually into a different story line and stuff. This might be an idea of sorts. (It was this or Shovel Knight.....) ^_^;;;

What I'll possibly do, is record some footage of the game and see if I can get anywhere with it. With any luck something may turn of it....but you never can tell. O_o.... I hope for something, at the very least.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

One little suggestion from me - as people are all online at different times, Livestreaming is very hard to arrange at a suitable time for all viewers (I know from experience, I used to stream movies with friends in the US and Oz...and I live in the UK).

But perhaps you could record your playing as a Let's Play, and then upload it for us to watch at our leisure? Smile

Gems 30

PostFaeyn Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That--Is do-able. I don't know why I didn't think of something like that before. O_o;;; And it may take some time to tweak with sound levels and what not.

Such as-->Should I record voice while streaming or afterwards? Depends if I can get everything to work right. -sigh- Ah well. I do have Screenium 8D Which is a bonus for me. ^_^ and iMovie (mac computer XP but yeah whatever works) It's decent enough and I have a youtube account plus Dailymotion in case of emergencies. Cool So we will see what happens. ^_^

I have a video I made that I did on impulse XD But we'll have to wait till I reach past 10 posts. Oh tragedy. But I am patient. Smile
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is you would need like 30 hours to complete it if you're not using a walkthrough, if you even can complete it without one. if I had 30 hours of free time I guess I wouldn't watch someone else play, but rather play myself Very Happy

Gems 30

PostFaeyn Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused 30 hours? Holy Smoke!!! Eek!

Well good game is well worth the effort. Very Happy Either that or you're just running around in circles.

I dunno how long the videos would be honestly O-o??? But I would possibly cut the leveling up bits to some degree....>>;;; So nobody get entirely bored. But either way, we will see where this will lead to.

Hopefully something will come out of it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: