TerraEarth Forums

Does anyone post here anymore?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

literally every day.
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 47

PostMetall Ark Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will also be here. After all we are all deep hard fans of the soul blazer trilogy
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Metall Ark wrote:
I will also be here. After all we are all deep hard fans of the soul blazer trilogy

Yes indeedy. I just played Soulblazer through again last weekend, that was a great way to pass my Sunday. Very Happy

Had an exam today in Personal Tax (work-related studies, blarg), but think I might replay IoG next weekend maybe. Smile
Kara Groupie #8
Level 1: Huball

Gems 42

PostKara Groupie #8 Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really posted here. I joined about 7 YEARS AGO and all I did was introduce myself. Saying I'd do something like make some fanart or something...

Recently, I was working on a Mario fangame, and looking at SNES games and sprites, I saw Illusion of Gaia, and wanted to make Shadow a playable character! It got me thinking a lot about the game, and I wanted to see the rare artwork that brought me to this website in the first place again, found it without even remembering the name. Found the art and thought I might put Shadow in an RPG Maker project too. Really should have Kara as well, naturally.

I saw this thread and wanted to post in it for some reason. I figured if I remembered my password I'd post. Turns out I still remember my silly password for this site (seriously, NO ONE would ever guess it!)

But sadly, in those 7 years I haven't played Illusion of Gaia even once. Nevermind ever playing any other games in the series...
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara Groupie #8 wrote:

But sadly, in those 7 years I haven't played Illusion of Gaia even once. Nevermind ever playing any other games in the series...
[/color]

it's never too late for that Wink
Kara Groupie #8

Gems 42

PostKara Groupie #8 Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
Kara Groupie #8 wrote:

[/color]

Yeah, but it's hard to play them! I own Illusion of Gaia, but my SNES can only play like 5 games last I checked, and Illusion of Gaia isn't one of them (I think it's Super Mario World, Jurassic Park, Donkey Kong Country 2, Lufia 2... although all the files were erased, and maybe something else)

And for some reason I'll never understand, the game isn't available on Virtual Console. Neither is Soul Blazer. And Terranigma never was released in the US?? Yeah, a trilogy rerelease is totally necessary.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Kara Groupie #8 wrote:
psychokind wrote:
Kara Groupie #8 wrote:

[/color]

Yeah, but it's hard to play them! I own Illusion of Gaia, but my SNES can only play like 5 games last I checked, and Illusion of Gaia isn't one of them (I think it's Super Mario World, Jurassic Park, Donkey Kong Country 2, Lufia 2... although all the files were erased, and maybe something else)

And for some reason I'll never understand, the game isn't available on Virtual Console. Neither is Soul Blazer. And Terranigma never was released in the US?? Yeah, a trilogy rerelease is totally necessary.

just play it on the emulator meanwhile. I don't think Terranigma will ever get a proper release Sad
Kara Groupie #8

Gems 42

PostKara Groupie #8 Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
just play it on the emulator meanwhile. I don't think Terranigma will ever get a proper release Sad

*shrugs* I guess...
I shouldn't feel bad about that considering I own a copy of the game, and there's no 100% legitimate way to purchase it. Pretty sure it works fine, it's the SNES itself that has the problem. I remember it fairly well. I was playing through Yoshi's Island again. I was playing on a file that cleared every level, but I was doing every level again, but in a semi-random order, doing every level once. All that was left was the first and last level! But I took a break for some reason, then next time I tried to play the game, it wouldn't work. That's when I discovered only 5 games worked still. Clearly it wasn't my 20+ other SNES games all simultaneously not working. But what happened to my poor old SNES? It's a mystery!
zakou

Gems 13

Postzakou Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this place a while ago actually and never knew about it even though i'm a fan of Quintet, whoever designed it put a lot of work into this site! It's nice to know communities like this are still around
dekatrace

Gems 31

Postdekatrace Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet One More Idiot wrote:
dekatrace wrote:
I would of been a regular but by time I registered discussion was so small, same for other games and niche things I liked, everything had been discussed to a point where it was just retreading old ground.

Still have my Terranigma game in the cupboard, mint as new bar slight creases on the casing which is common.

I got my Terranigma game from eBay - couldn't find one that was still boxed for a reasonable price though, they go for like £100 upwards if they have their box (even if it's all battered).

I have seen a few people on eBay though selling cheap reproduction boxes for archival purposes for just a few pounds, I'm not sure if it would be worth the money though...

When was the last time you played Terranigma? Just curious. Smile
#

Must of been about 7 years ago, life got on top of me in my early 20's with things like a family death, going to college, having mentally ill flatmates and all the stress caused weight gain that only now in my 30s I am calming down (though the weight hasn't shifted) though madly enough and this is reason for late reponse is I broke my arm so can't play games unless on keyboard and thats boring.
dekatrace

Gems 31

Postdekatrace Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I kill the chat? anyway looking back I never got round to playing or owning Soul Blazer as for some reason I never ever saw it anywhere but I have a faint memory I might of seen it once.

As I have mentioned must of been at least 7 years since I last played Terranigma and thats a shame as back when I got it in 1998 I must of completed it at least 5 more like 7 or 8 times over a few months and a few more times around 2000, it was just leaving school and moving away from home that changed gaming habits.
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

dekatrace wrote:
Did I kill the chat? anyway looking back I never got round to playing or owning Soul Blazer as for some reason I never ever saw it anywhere but I have a faint memory I might of seen it once.

As I have mentioned must of been at least 7 years since I last played Terranigma and thats a shame as back when I got it in 1998 I must of completed it at least 5 more like 7 or 8 times over a few months and a few more times around 2000, it was just leaving school and moving away from home that changed gaming habits.

The chat tends to kill itself on here from time to time, its not you lol.

I have never seen a copy of Soulblazer in the wild, but that is most likely due to it not being released in Australia as far as I know.

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just leave this here.
Yet One More Idiot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

*Picks this up and moves it a quarter-inch to the left*

Razz

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I remembered when we used to do RP stuff and shit, it was fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 5 of 16

Jump to: