TerraEarth Forums

I Still Write Fanfiction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 am   Post subject: I Still Write Fanfiction Reply with quote

My Fanfiction.net Account

I also have an AO3 account, but I don't really use it all that much. For those wondering what I write, well:

"Author has written 109 stories for Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X-overs, Final Fantasy IX, Wild Arms, Elder Scroll series, Fable, Harry Potter, Kick-Ass, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Batman, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XV, Pokémon, and Mario."

Yes, I know, no Soul Blazer trilogy fanfiction as of yet. Maybe that will change at some point. Very Happy

What I'd recommend:

Mario's Existential Nightmare

My most recent piece, in progress. A sort of inversion of the standard "let's set Mario in the real world and make him a drug addict" trope which is more in the lines of a psychological thriller. The pieces are still falling into place with this one but it's updated pretty regularly.

The First Burial

A Pokemon one-shot I wrote based on the first death I experienced in my Pokemon Red Nuzlocke run. Short, bittersweet and dystopian as hell.

Winter Camp

The first part of my "Year of Eos" based on Final Fantasy XV. I've also got a second story "Spring Rains" complete and am working on the third "Summer Abroad". This story is a survival story centered around Noctis (the others have different genre's and character focus). It's more Man Vs. Environment than anything else but there are plenty of other encounters and it's a real edge-of-your-seat thriller.

In Stitches

A twisted semi-ero bondage piece I wrote for my wife, which focuses on the psychology behind Harley and Joker's dysfunctional one-sided relationship. One of my darkest pieces.

===

There are plenty of other pieces in my repertoire, such as Wanted (a Wild ARms 3 survival thriller), Limit Break (an FF8 survival thriller... man I like that genre), Score (and FF9 version of the Monkey's Paw), my really bad FF7 novelization and my episodic Shinra Inc. And series, but in terms of what represents my writing style and skill as of today, those are the pieces I recommend.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: