TerraEarth Forums

Aunt almost dead...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:49 am   Post subject: Aunt almost dead... Reply with quote

It's a really long and sad story but my aunt is likely to die within the next few days. Her liver collapsed a couple days ago and she is nonresponsive and on a ventilator now. She has worsened considerably... There was a chance of a transplant but I think we all missed it.

Please pray for her, her family, and her friends, there is actually alot riding on this, she has 2 kids and a husband. Not to mention, a very secret reason - it might affect my well-being as well.

It would take SO FREAKIN LONG to explain, but mention us in your prayers, plz.

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Blue Moth - I'm sorry to hear that. Is she a Christian? Cuz, I mean, I think if I were to die, I would be happy... I would be going up to see Jesus and all the others in my family that have died. To be reunited with them is a happy thought.

And if she's not, I hope she becomes a believer before she dies.

But I'll definately say a prayer for her tonight. Very Happy My prayers are with you and your family, Blue Moth.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that Aoiga. Losing someone is quite possibly the hardest thing in the world.

If the worst should happen, maybe you can take solace in the fact that she won't have to face any more suffering.

Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pray for you before I sleep
if it makes you feel any better, all of us at your TE family will be here to listen to your story
and if you need a shoulder to cry on, we're always here for you
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry to hear that Aioga- she will be in my prayers, and I shall ask my mother to pray for her as well. Be well, my friend- you are not alone in this.

SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, you have my deepest sympathy, and I hope your aunts family can get along with it....
And I wish your aunt all the best for whats coming for her...
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Hey Blue Moth - I'm sorry to hear that. Is she a Christian? Cuz, I mean, I think if I were to die, I would be happy... I would be going up to see Jesus and all the others in my family that have died. To be reunited with them is a happy thought.

And if she's not, I hope she becomes a believer before she dies.

But I'll definately say a prayer for her tonight. Very Happy My prayers are with you and your family, Blue Moth.
I am pretty sure she is. I think everyone in the family is, now that I think of it. Shocked

She re-stabilized and was airlifted the day before yesterday to get a liver transplant. To our surprise, she actually might live. But I am not putting any money on it.

She has never been in the best of health, but she has lived. My new blog is under construction, but I posted this a couple days ago:

F-e Blog, March 11, 2005, 12:03 am wrote:
Wow, one of the worst tragedies my family has ever experienced is about to happen.

My dad's sister was hospitalized a few days ago and recently the doctors realised her liver had collapsed. She was one of the aunts I never really got close to - my dad had a lot of issues with her in the past.

She is Schizophrenic, and has been since she was 17. I learned this a couple Sundays ago. A memory dad recalled to me at lunch today:

"She walked in to tell dad (my grandpa) to turn up the radio. It was static, and no one was talking in the speakers. She wanted to hear what they were talking about because she explained 'they were talking about her'."

There are more stories, of course, but that is not important right now.

About 8 years ago, she started developing serious drinking problems, despite having a son only 3 years younger than I am and a very young (think elementary school) daughter.

She was just drinking Beer for about 4 years and then this dufas starts dating another one of my aunts and introduces her to the marvel that is 'whiskey'. This does a large number on her insides, not to mention she smokes as well. Her husband, although very caring, isn't really handling the situation appropriately and she is losing health every hour.

I have prayed that God will do his will, and that she will know she is loved, but I don't think she will physically survive. There is hope of course, she has been approved for a liver transplant, but I feel like crap. I never was as close as I wanted to be to her (as usual with most dying family members of mine) but I feel good she knows we all love her.

I just hope this situation doesn't kill her or finish off our widowed grandmother. So many lives her death would scar.

I just hope she lives. ;_;
As you can see, my dad's family has a generally dark overtone.

Even so, I love them all and they love me. Whether some of them love each other is another question, but no one has tried to kill each other (yet).

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: